main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Not exactly new... but new :-)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Grevie, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Grevie

Grevie Jedi Knight

Jan 1, 2005
    Hey there,
    As you can see, I am not entirely new to this board, but I have not posted anything yet... since... uuummm 8 years...
    However I have been an avid reader - especially the Episode VI Spoiler section.

When I joined this community over 8 years ago to do the exact same thing - read what people thought about the "new" movie - I never imagined in my wildest dreams that we would be back to where we were almost 10 years ago, and I am more excited than ever.

The only difference? We now have Twitter for even more Spoilers and behind-the-scenes stuff from people on the sets...
    Yay to a new era of spoilers!

2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Hello Grevie! Welcome back! :)

Iron_lord likes this.
  3. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome back!

It is hard to believe that there are more films on the way. Glad you've chosen to return for the VII + beyond era!

If you need any help or pointers for the new boards, post in here and one of us will try to help you out. :)

Good luck and enjoy the boards!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Grevie! :)

Yep, 10 years ago it was supposed the finally last SW movies, but honestly, with so much money one can earn by new movies, it was just a question of time. :p Nevertheless, it's pretty cool that the long thirsty time is over now and we get feeded bit by bit again (aka getting spoilers). It's just cool to go through everything once more! :D Honestly, I even think that's one of the characteristics of SW (long waiting periods and high anticipation). :)

Enjoy your stay and join our various discussions! :D

5. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome (back!) to the Forum, Grevie!

Great to have you here - please get stuck right in, there's so much happening out there, your social life will vanish in no time thanks to this place! :D

Enjoy your time here and see you around the boards.

[​IMG]

6. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds Jedi Master star 5

Sep 2, 2013
    Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out.