Saga Not getting rid of me (SabiWan)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hananiah, Jun 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Hananiah Jedi Master

star 4
    Title: Not getting rid of me

Spoilers: TPM
    Summery: Sabe seemingly disapears into thin air, and Obi Wan cannot find her but Padme assures him she is in no danger so where is she?

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters they belong to George Lucas (Duh)

*"Come on Obi Wan it'll be fun" The young handmaiden tugged on the Padawan's arm, even though he was less then responsive, finally she put her hand on her hips and glared at him "I'm trying to share something with you Kenobi so start being responsive" still he said nothing, and Sabe sighed. "I'm just trying to help you Ben" she said, her voice gentleing slightly. Obi Wan shook her head "Sabe, I just want to be left alone"

Left alone, in the aftermath of his Master's death Obi Wan had begun to draw into himself but of course Sabe hadn't let him.

*Standing on tip toe she put her hands over his eyes, Obi Wan hadn't been sure about that but Sabe had just scolded him and covered his eyes firmly he hadn't known where they were leading him since Sabe had forbade him from using his Jedi Senses, he knew from his human senses that they were in a wood, he could feel the freashness of the air, but he hadn't enjoyed it, he was still bitter, but as she led him deeper to wherever they were going he began to feel things again, the soft pressure of her hands over her eyes and the deep pine fresh air.

Obi Wan stood in the glade now, searching for any sign of Sabe since she had mysteriously disapeared, she was in no danger that was for certain but she had left. Out of the blue and the Senator would tell him nothing, he had stopped short of probing her mind, but still.

Where was she?

The question twisted his gut, even though they had been apart, she on Naboo and he mostly on Courscant her presence had always been with him in a deep part of his mind but now it was empty she was gone and he didn't know why.

That was what ate him, there was no reason, Padme repeatedly told him Sabe was neither depressed or angry but had left, without a reason, slowly he made his way over to the shade of a willow tree, beneath the earth was packed to solidly this was where they had planted their memory box.

*"Okay" Sabe said as she unhooked a bracelet from her wrist and inserted it into the safe box, the jewels covering the bracelet where the same colour as his eyes, she had told him and he had blushed a deep red.

She looked over at her companion expectantly "Well?" she demanded staring at him, Obi Wan sighed "Sabe, this is silly" but Sabe would brook no refusual and Obi Wan couldn't refuse her anyway. Sighing he brought out a small peice of cloth

"My robe!" Sabe exclaimed, running her thumb across the thick wool material, she lifted her eyes to that of the Jedi Knight "You kept it?" he nodded, she remembered how she had torn it on their first meeting when she had slipped, a smile rose to her lips "And I fell in love"

Blue eyes met brown and then she knew, she just knew.

"Sabe why have you done this?" he whispered into the silent air, he was desperate and he could feel tears well up inside of him "Why have you left me?"

"You're just a stupid girl!" Obi Wan yelled fircely, taking her hand that rested on his arm and tossed it away "I don't love you, I never have get it through your head!" she blinked back her tears unable to believe he could be so cruel. She backed away from him slightly then he saw her resolve harden "Go!" he ordered but Sabe shook her head "Make me" Obi Wan stared at her in disbelief "This is my spot, I was here first, You can't get rid of me just because you are hurting." Obi Wan blinked "Sabe I'm warning you" Sabe walked closer so that they were barely an inch apart. staring up at him, forcing him out of his grief "And I'm warning you Kenobi, you can't scare me, I don't believe you, I know you love me" her gaze was challanging and triumphant, Obi Wan glared down at her "Prove it" she grinned slowly and pulled his head down to hers, kissing him, for a minute he didn't move to kiss her back 'it's shock' she told herself trying not to f
  2. AERYN_SUN Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    interesting sabewan fic, han.

~aeryn
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.