main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Not If We Both Are Lucky H/L very very dark vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
  2. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    God, that was sad and depressing! But I have to compliment you though, PonyTricks, it was extremely well-written, not to mention believeable.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work in the future!

Shelly
    :D

3. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Thank you for reading my short story, Shelly, and being so kind in your review. I don't think I will be writing again. That was my first and last try..

4. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Awwwwwwwwwww................ Poor Han. [face_devil]

GO HAN SOLO!!!!!!

DUMP THAT STUPID PRESIDENT!!!!

WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I liked it a lot.

The Skywalkers are becoming increasingly annoying as of late.

;) Let me know if you get any more of these kinds of things out there. I'd love to read them.

Patiens est virtutis

5. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Sad, depressing but GOOD!!! I can picture Han saying that to her. I don't blame him either. Leia has lost her marbles!!! I never liked the way they took the twins from them when they were babies, and then when she rescued Luke but not Han. Hell I never blamed him for turning to the bottle after Chewie died. He really was the only one there for him. Thats why, I know some of you will hate me for this, I don't like most of the books that took place after ROTJ.

6. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Awww! I love depressing fics once in awhile, and this one certainly hit the spot!

It was very believable, especially from what I've heard about the NJO... *Has refused to pick up any NJO book*

My favorite part--and I apologize immediately to Luke-lovers--was how Han blamed Luke for everything. I mean, it wasn't technically Luke's fault--I guess it wasn't anyone's--but still... You see a lot of Luke-glorifying, heh heh, and it's nice to see someone say not-so-nice things about him. *Smiles*

Anywhoo... Great viggie, PonyTricks!

7. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Thanks Agent_Jaid, starwarsfan and Puggy for reading! I never much cared for the way the books had Leia and Luke treating Han, so that is the reason I wrote this short story. It would be a lot of little things building up to making a big problem - like the straw that broke the camels back. Luke taking over as the father of Han's kids really annoyed me in those books, anyway. I can't imagine a father not resenting the things Luke did.

8. Jedi_OrganaSolo

Jedi_OrganaSolo Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2003
    Oh my god! I felt like Leia in that fic. I never once thought that Luke robbed Han of anything. But your story is so right though. Luke did take away from Han being a father to all three of his kids. Now Luke ignores his own kid in the NJO series.

I felt so sorry for Han in your story. I truly don't blame him for dumping Leia on her ear. She was never there for him. Even after him losing such a dear old friend like Chewbacca. If anything she ignored him the entire time.

A wonderful story! I deeply enjoyed it! :)

9. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    Han needs to wake up!!! I think all that alcohol was going to his brain...
    Anyway! awesomely written! very good!

10. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Hmmm quite interseting. :D
    Awesome too! :D

11. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    WOW. That's sad. Han thinks Leia had him last on the list. How selfish can you be? If she didn't love you do you think she would have tried to make it work as long as she did? *sigh* Oh well. ;) Good job by the way.

12. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Thanks Jedi OrganaSolo - What was worse, IMO, was the way they all treated Han after Chewie died. He was obviously deeply depressed, and family should not treat a clinically depressed person the way they all treated him. He needed help, not scorn.

A-Windsor and Mertroid- Thanks for reading!

Jania and Jag - I think Han has some good reasons to think he is last on her list... and she is a busy, busy person.. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.