main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Not impressed with the "Indiana Jones" figures available at Disneyland -

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Blur, May 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999
    Hey everyone - I just got the latest issue of "Toyfare", with pictures of the new IJ figures available at Disneyland - they have Indy, Marion (with monkey), a German Officer, the Cairo Swordsman, and the bald German mechanic.

Unfortunately, I don't think too much of these figures - the detail on them is not much better (and in some cases worse) than the 1982 Kenner Indiana Jones figures, and I think that with the high detail on most figures these days, they could've done a lot better.

Here's hoping that either McFarlane Toys or Art Asylum gets ahold of the Indiana Jones liscense, because I for one would like to see a whole line of these figures done right.

[color=indigo]Hi [b]Blur[/b], while the thread title is somewhat ambiguous, we have ongoing discussion of those ugly, ugly figures right here; :)

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9422263] Further Exploits Of The Lucasfilm Empire [/link]

So if you could please repost your thoughts there, that'd be much appreciated...[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.