Not just a thank you but a BIG THANK YOU :)

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by ObiJuan70, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey peoples, just wanted to thank those of you who attended the event with the American Cancer Society this weekend. This was our first visit with them and it looks like we will be back for more in the coming years. All the kids had alot of fun, the promoter of the show was definitely impressed with everyone from SA FanForce, SWSSA, and us here with the 501st. It was great seeing what I could see of yall since my T-visor was fogged up the whole time I had that blasted bucket on (yes, I need fans for my helmet and I actually have room in THIS one, not like the last Clone bucket). I'm sure that I will be getting some more calls for 501st Troops and other SW characters so Lisa, count on me calling ya and I will also forward the event over to SWSSA.

I can't wait to see the pics that Alex's friend took since he got one of me doing another Order 66 pic on Brent :) :) :) :) :) :)

I hope next year we can add more people to the roster and I'm sure no matter how many people we end up with, the kids will love it and that's what it's all about :)

Thank you Alex, Lisa, Robert, and my Brother and Order 66 target Brent.

Take Care

John
  2. thx1067 Force Ghost

star 1
    I had a great time. Can't wait to see the pics. Good to be with everyone!

Hope to see everyone for Halloween.

-Brent
  3. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    John mi amigo,

It was an awesome time. I am glad we could do it. Can't wait till next year.....John, please private message me your mailing address. There is over a hundred pictures and they are best sent on a cd-rom. Thanks.
  4. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    That was an awesome event! Thanks to everyone who showed up. The kids really loved it, and I can't wait to do it again next year. Thanks for organizing this, John!
  5. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm so sorry I missed this!
  6. tk882 Jedi Padawan

Yes, I too wanted to say thanks! You all looked great and I think everyone had a great time. I know I saw a lot of smiles :)

My wife, Elizabeth, took a ton of photos so I thought I'd share them:

http://public.fotki.com/tk882/

Darth Joe
    tk882

(PS: Alex, the fotki account was free, and they have a simple uploader. May be worth it for all those pics. makes them easy to share)
  7. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Joe, thanks for that information. I will do that so I can share with our brothers and sisters in the 501st. John, I will still mail a CD-ROM Saturday.
  8. Captain_Pete_Solo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I had a great time this past Sunday. Sorry for not coming in sooner, been busy w/ work. I know my crew had a blast. Let's do this again, next year. Just disappointed that it was over too soon. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.