main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp not much goes on here, anyone know of another

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by theimmortaljedi, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theimmortaljedi

theimmortaljedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2008
    This bb is somtimes very quite. I would look to find another bb with more talk and the official star wars bb is not to my likeing. ANyone know of any good very active star wars boards?
    thanks

2. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    These boards are usually much more active. Rotag and princessvader are both having personal and computer issues, and most of us are still adjusting to having young children who have started school in the last month. Be patient with us! Once we have a real meeting again in the coming weeks, you'll see activity increase again.

3. theimmortaljedi

theimmortaljedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2008
    Thanks for the answer. I do hope to meet everyone at some popint.:)

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Yeah, it's been a really busy couple of weeks for me, as it is with everyone else. I have been having just enough time to check out threads when I get up in the morning, and at 4am I'm hardly coherent enough to post anything intelligible. Also, Brandon has had some issues with his computer, which I hope to fix some time this week so he should be posting again soon.

You also may want to check out the rest of the forums on theforce.net. You'll find everything, and I mean everything, that you would want to talk about on there.

And hopefully we'll see you at the meet in October! Make sure you clear all your weekends this month just in case! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.