main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Not My Father's Son - A Luke AU - An unintentional epic - Updated 12/14/09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Glad to see this back, but now we have another question: what did Vader see for Han/Leia's future? Please don't make us wait so long to find out.

Loved Han and Leia's interaction before their meeting, Leia should get a frequent buyer's discount![face_laugh][face_blush]

Luke will do just fine, his concerns are in the right place, and he will have people to help him through.

Interesting that Vader sees the pain as part of his atonement for the awful things he did, and part of the way to make things right by buying the time needed to help Luke through the transition.

If you have a PM notification list, I'd love to know when this updates (soon, right?).

2. Niju

Niju Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2009
    YATTAAA!
    *dance*
    :D
    but... this at the end with vader... what does this mean?
    .... humm ... *think* [face_thinking]

we will see....
    ( i hope this time sooner ^^)

hug niju

3. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Oh, awesome, an update! Cool! Gosh, it's been so long and DRL has been so ruthless I can hardly remember.[face_blush]:p

And oh, Vadey you are a tease! Vader's being his usual self, and yes, very shrewd. Sounds like a case of, 'what they don't know, won't hurt them.' But he is made of tough stuff and has shown beforehand what he'll put on the line for other interests. Still, there will be questions when the others discover just how sick he is.

Great to see an update, I hope they come more easily from now on, I'd hate to see this one die.

4. Darth_Malevolent7

Darth_Malevolent7 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2007
    Yeah ... Update.

I loved the new chaper. The end of the chapter is a real cliffhanger. What is the future for Leia and Han? How will outsiders deal with Leia's relationship to Vader and Luke? What did the doctor give Vader?

Too many questions, no answers. Please update when you can.

5. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Thank You for leaving a long lost Jedi on your PM list.

I'm dieing to know what you're planing. I love the

future daughter of Luke and Mara.

Hope things are goingwell in Darth Real World for you.

6. JEDIFLYSWATTER

JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2004
    I am trying to figure out what kind of medical procedure in that galaxy far far away that Vader is going through. Replacing more orgins with biomecanical ones? Lungs maybe.[face_thinking] That would be terrible. This is getting real intense and poor M/L learning about thier kids yet the future is always in motion and maybe things will not be as upsetting as Vader has seen in his vision.[face_worried] Great job and hope your holidays are super![:D] Thanks.@};-

7. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Very interesting update. I'd love to know what Anakin's about to tell Han and Leia, for sure!

8. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    hahahaha, I bet the look on Han's face was priceless! A lil' baby girl Skywalker. See? Just what the galaxy needs. ;)

9. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Hooray! An update. :) I just love this story and it continues to enchant. Can't wait for more!

Bravo! =D=

10. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    An Update!
    I wonder what Han and Leia's futures are? Maybe not as troubling as Luke and Mara's.

11. _ThatJediScum_

_ThatJediScum_ Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Happy Sigh! I missed your Vader. I'm guessing neither Luke nor Leia know of the treatments Vader is going through to survive for another year. That last part just made me fall in love with your Dr. Kamalas.

A pleasure to read as always. :D

bran

12. Dal-Rend

Dal-Rend Jedi Youngling

Feb 15, 2008
    Glad to see you back at work on this! Enjoyed the update, can't wait for more. Add me to PM list please!

13. olie1321

olie1321 Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2010
    Just found this and spent basically the whole day reading through it (sad I know!)

Can't wait for it to be updated, please add me to the PM list?

14. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    Seems I missed some updates. Add me to the list please!

15. Darth_Malevolent7

Darth_Malevolent7 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2007
    Forgot to ask ... can you include me in the pm list? Thanks.

16. JadeSkywalker32

JadeSkywalker32 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2009
    This story is absolutely fabulous! I am hoping that you are going to continue because I am interested to see what happens next. Please add me to your PM list if you don't mind. Thanks!

17. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    Good updates :D

18. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    I was so busy over the holidays that I didn't notice you'd updated. Can I be back on the PM list?

Nice continuation chapter, letting us see Han & Leia's reaction. I don't think Vader will last the year that he expects to, but I admire his courage and determination. And I don't envy Luke & Mara, knowing ahead of time that they may lose a child during the upcoming war. That would be hard to bear.

19. merijune24

merijune24 Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2008
    I hope that you can find time to update! I really love this story!!

20. divinerose

divinerose Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 15, 2009
    What a marathon read! I've finally caught up since starting this story yesterday. I just wanted to say that I've absolutely loved it, and that you're one of my favorite authors on this board. :)

So, I've already said I love this. I love the characterizations, I love the plot, I love the dialogue... you are a banter queen. I'm glad you haven't given up on this story, so I'm not going to give up on it, either.

Could I be put on the PM list so I know when you update this?

21. merijune24

Apr 2, 2008
    WHEN are you updating??? :rolleyes:

22. merijune24

Apr 2, 2008
    JUST BUMPING THIS UP WHEN are we getting an update?!! It has been FAR TOO LONG - 6 months....did you just leave this one alone?

23. Siaynoqsbride

Siaynoqsbride Jedi Master star 4

May 17, 2005
    This story is amazing! Just read through it all today. :p I think you've very deftly created a Vader who's neither fully redeemed nor fully evil - just human. I love all the banter between Han and Leia, too! Could I be added to the PM list? :D

24. Niju

Niju Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2009
    graaa!!!
    :_|

*needs an update... NOW!*

25. merijune24

Apr 2, 2008
    Vadey -- I miss this story...can you PLEASE update....soon, please? :) I want to know what happens to Vader/Anakin, Luke and Mara, etc, etc!! We are all wanting more!! :eek: You're not giving up, are you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.