main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Not on the Schedule - Ben Skywalker Romance - COMPLETE 2/13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackyyy17

jackyyy17 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2006
    That was a wonderful story, VaderLV64
    I just recently discovered it,and once I started reading it, it was hard to stop:D

I love how we get to see into Ben Skywalkers life as a grown man, and who would have thought he would have been the galaxys biggest player.

Of course love conqures all.

Very well written, and I would love for you to pm me the other part;)

Good job,

jacky

2. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Awww, they are just too cute! [face_love]

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Lola64 Hopefully everyone got their PM chapter! :p

jedi_princess18 I hope you liked it. :)

SWpants666 We have snow here today! [face_laugh] Come on for a visit!

jedijethro Thanks! :D And you've got the PM chapter now.

SITH_MAYO Thank you for reading! [:D]

terribletimestwo Well, their story will end here for now. I'm still thinking about writing another story about their marriage. [face_whistling]

Vongchild Thank you! :D

jackyyy17 Thank you for reading and I sent you the PM chapter ;)

Idrelle_Miocovani I'm glad you liked it!

[b]Chapter 25[/b]

Megira settled deeper into Ben?s arms as they sat before the fire. It was only their second evening home and they were still learning how to live together. The marriage trip to Naboo had been perfection, but at last, they were beginning to experience their real lives together. She liked the comfortable intimacy of being in their own home. Ben was absently rubbing his callused hand along her arm as they talked. She leaned up and kissed his jaw.

He laughed and turned, capturing her lips in a warm kiss. ?I don?t think we?re going to leave home for a few days,? he whispered. ?Maybe weeks??

?Really? What will we do?? she teased. ?What if you get bored?? Her fingers trailed up his ribs and then around to his back.

He nuzzled his stubbly face against her throat. ?More likely that you?ll kill me,? he retorted. ?A man, even a Jedi, only has so much strength you know.?

?Well, I think you have a bit more strength left in you,? she whispered.

Ben laughed softly and rolled so that she was beneath him. His blue-gray eyes sparked as he leaned down for a kiss. Then they heard a knock on the door and they both went completely still. He closed his eyes for a moment, and his face got that faraway expression she had come to associate with him using the Force to concentrate on something. She giggled when she thought about the last time she had seen him making that face.

Then he groaned heavily and got up, pulling her to her feet as well. ?We can?t hide,? he muttered. ?It?s my parents.?

Megira blushed and made sure her shirt was buttoned. Ben had very talented and nimble hands and often seemed to have her undressed before she knew what was happening. Not that that was a bad thing, she acknowledged, it just made her careful to check her buttons and fastenings.
    She followed behind him and peeked over his shoulder when he opened the door.

?You?ve got some nerve,? he informed his mother, who was standing there looking at them with a smug expression.

?I think you two have had enough time to?? Mara sighed deeply. ?Whatever??

Luke laughed softly as he came forward to embrace his son and then Megira. ?You both look?radiant,? he murmured.

?I find that marriage suits me,? Megira admitted as she walked into the living area with her hand through Luke?s elbow.

Looking back over his shoulder at his son, Luke nodded. ?I see it suits my son very nicely, too,? he said softly.

Mara was teasing Ben about the circles under his eyes. ?What?s the matter, my boy?? She smirked at him. ?Not been getting enough sleep lately??

?About as much as you and Dad used to get when you finally?? He stopped and shrugged. ?Well, when you finally decided you?d rather marry him than kill him.?

?What makes you think we get much more sleep now?? Mara teased.

?Way too much information, Mom,? Ben scolded.

They settled into seats before the fire. ?So, how was Naboo?? Luke asked. Ben had his arm looped over Megira?s shoulders and pulled her close to him.

Megira answered. ?It was?amazing, beautiful, unbelievable,? she said in a tone approaching reverence.

?You liked Naboo then?? Mara asked laughingly.

?It was gorgeous,? Ben agreed. ?What we saw of Naboo was lovely.?

Mara shot Luke a glance. ?Meaning they didn?t leave their room much.?

Luke laughed and shook his head. ?Obviously not.?

?Anyway,? Megira said pointedly. ?I loved Naboo.? She

4. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    Excellent job, MamaVader. Please, please, please write a sequel. Meg is too great a character not to.

5. Killik_Twilight

Killik_Twilight Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    Very nice ending, Mama Vader! No worries about the details ? it's all good. :)

KT

6. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Beautiful ending VaderLVR. And wonderful story.=D= =D=

I've enjoyed every chapter, including the PM'd one.

Can't wait to see your next venture. One of those plot bunnies I've seen you become so attached to in resource maybe?

7. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    Good job. I liked. =D=

8. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Awwww -- that is so beautifully cute! [face_love] I loved how they finally found out about Anakin and Padme -- even though some of the infortmation is not correct. :)

9. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Awww... what a lovely ending!!
    :)

Great job on yet another great fic!

10. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Finally getting around to this...and now its over! :( Love it though! [face_love]

Ch 21 - Love their reactions to the dress. And they better be careful with the dress, you don't want to mess with Mara! lol! [face_laugh] Ooh, Ben is getting cranky, and Meg is being sooo evil! Poor Ben. :p

Ch 22 - Lol, love Ben and Han's talk, all that snapping and teasing back and forth. But good of Han to bring up, that Meg isn't a Jedi so things will be a little different from what Ben's used to. Aww, Meg feeling bad for torturing Ben? Well I'm glad she has Luke to talk to. [face_batting] They're already like a family. :)

Megira got up and hugged Ben?s father. ?Tell him that I love him, and to go easy on you.?

Luke snorted. ?You mean, I should go easy on him.?

She shook her finger at him and scolded, ?No hurting the merchandise until after the honeymoon!?

He saluted her and snapped his heels with a crispness that would have impressed any Imperial. ?Yes, ma?am!?

[face_laugh] [face_love] I just love Luke!

Ch 23 - Hehe, yeah Skywalkers tend to have that lifetime guarantee, huh? :p Aww, that is so sweet! Those holos are a very nice touch. :D

Ch 24 - Ooh, it's getting hot! Hehe, interesting about that trip to Tatooine. [face_love]

Ch 25 - Lol, nope, bad thing about Force sensitive parents is that you can't hide from them. :p
    ?Way too much information, Mom,? Ben scolded. [face_laugh]
    Awwww, that was so sweet of them!
    Ben shook his head and grinned. ?Oh no, I don?t follow a schedule anymore,? he answered. ?I?ve found out that the best things in life are definitely not on the schedule.? Love that last line. :D

=D= Wonderful job! If it's not too late, can I please get the pm post? :)

11. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Wonderful ending! I hope you do decide to do a sequel someday, maybe with the entire family going back to Naboo.

12. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    yeah, if I needed to cool down today I could shove my face in the 18 inches of snow outside my window. I'm glad I don't need to :D

yay! That was a great ending to a great story:)

I'm glad Luke was able to find out a few things about his parents. Yay Ben! well...yay Meg :D

13. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
  14. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Great ending! =D= I just loved this little story, and Megira is wonderful! Thank you!

Perfect ending, with Meg and Ben learning about Padme. Loved it!

15. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    That was awesome! So sweet! :)

I'd love a sequel. :D

16. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    First of all, loved the PM chapter! [face_love]

And what a perfect ending to this fic - they're one sweet, happy family now. And Megira hunting down info on Anakin and Padme while on her honeymoon just shows how well she fits into the Skywalker family.

Wonderful fic! =D= If there might be a sequel I will be waiting in line to read it.

17. Neo-Paladin

Neo-Paladin Jedi Master star 4

Dec 10, 2004
    Thank you for sharing this. It's been a great ride! :)

18. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Great ending! I really loved this story...

?That?s why she dragged my sorry butt out of our bed and made me go on this little fact-finding expedition when I could have been doing much more?interesting things.?

[face_laugh] Ungrateful whelp. :p

19. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Awww, that was such a great ending! =D=
    *crosses fingers for sequel*

"We can't hide," he muttered. "It's my parents."
    I would love to see them try...Mara might just break down the door! :p

"You both look...radiant," he murmured.
    [face_laugh] I guess that is one way of putting it!

"What makes you think we get much more sleep now?" Mara teased.
    "Way too much information, Mom," Ben scolded.

LOL! Love it!!!

I loved the gift they gave to Luke...it was very sweet and thoughtful...even if they had to get out of bed to get it! ;)

"But I was happy to go because I know how much you've always wanted to learn more about your mother." He glanced at Mara. "I can"t imagine not knowing mine."
    Awwww, *sniff,sniff* how sweet! It just warmed my heart and made me smile!

Awesome job with this fic, I know it is one I will be rereading for a long time to come!!
    Thank you for sharing it with us!

20. _ThatJediScum_

_ThatJediScum_ Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    What a sweet ending! It's nice to hear Ben and Meg had a wonderful time on their honeymoon. I must say Luke and Mara's timing could use a little tweeking. It's only the second day the newlyweds are back and they get visitors? [face_not_talking] [face_shame_on_you]

Of course, loved the A/P bits. It's always treat to see one of the twins learn more about their parents.

I do like the idea of seeing what Ben and Meg look like as an old married couple so I'm happy you're not ruling out a sequel. This was such a fun fic to read. Thanks. :D

bran

21. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Awwww! Loved the banter between Ben and his parents! This was beautiful and refreshing, Master, I hope you don't forget Megira and write more about her soon!

22. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Thank you for writing such a novel story. I enjoyed it a lot....The ending (just like your OC's of Miegera and family) was perfect.

I heart L/M and you displayed them brilliantly here.

Thanks again!

23. Feng_Huang

Feng_Huang Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    Lovely. I'm glad Megira was able to get Ben out of the room, that gift for Luke was really thoughtful. Would that they could do the same for Mara...[face_love]
    Good work. [:D]@};-@};-@};-@};-@};-

24. jackyyy17

jackyyy17 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2006
    What a wonderful way to end an already excellent story. I love how Ben was finally able to bring tears to Mara?s eyes, even thought she didn?t cry at their wedding.

That was very thoughtful of the newlyweds, leaving their bedrooms to go find information that meant the world to their father. Very touching.

I?m sad :( to see this story come to an end, but you really did a good job all the way through. Maybe we can expect a story about their first child? ;)

Oh, and Thanks for the PM chapter.

jacky

25. jedijethro

jedijethro Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 8, 2005
    :_| [face_hypnotized] i loved that *sniffle*(spelling:confused:) please be more, i speak for every one (well most of us anyways) when i say it's only right that there should be more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.