main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Not So Cool: Qui-Humour, Sequel to When You're Hot

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Seven, Oct 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Title: Not So Cool
    Author: Seven
    Disclaimer: I got Nothin! But can I have an Obi-Wan plushie please?
    Dedication: To those that asked for a sequel with Qui-Gon, stormqueen874, Star_Drifter, And my Master for letting me write it. Oh! And I'll thank her again for being my Beta on this one!
    Placing: Third in the ?Socks and Seven's Series?, and is a sequel to When You're Hot, though you shouldn't need to read it to get this one.

~ ~ ~

?Qui-Gon?? Ith'esock asked gently.

Her friends discomfort filled the room.

?I think you're hot.?

?W-what?!?

The female Master rolled her eyes. ?Honestly friend, one would think that your ears aren't working.?

?You said, if I am not mistaken,? - Which privately he prayed to the Force he was - ?That I was 'hot'?

?See!? She praised, ?You can still listen. I was getting worried that you had lost that particular ability.?

?Do I sense sarcasm??

?Never dear friend.? She answered breezily. ?Just a fair dose of humour.?

?I believe that I should be running for my life.? He returned dryly.

She caught his colar, jerking it towards her. Predictably, it brought him with it. ?Just try, and you'll be very,? By this point the jerking had brought them into a very un-Jedi-like proximity. ?Very sorry. You're just too hot to be running away on me now.?

?I beg your pardon?!? Now his age old friend was beginning to make him more than a little uncomfortable. And before he even had the slightest grasp at what was happening, his cloak had disappeared, somewhere over the couch on which he had just been seated.

?That's much nicer.? She purred.

'Now you're doing this on purpose.' Whispered suddenly across the bond.

She grinned as she took the renegade cloak to place it in the closet, where it belonged. 'Shh. You had you're fun, besides it's perfectly acceptable for me to play with my companions, isn't it?'

Her padawan's mind rang with laughter as she replied, 'As long as you don't give me extra meditation for making Obi-Wan think that by accident, and I never get played with in such a way, you have my word the council won't hear a word from me.'

'Keep little Kenobi out of it, and I'll think about it.'

'Deal.' Fluttered across the bond, with a too much amusement for her taste, before her Padawan fell silent in her mind once more.

?Ith'esock, I really must protest. This is most unbecoming of a Jedi.? Jinn told her firmly as she sat closer than was normally necessary.

?You're still too hot...? She whispered, leaning closer to her friend, making the other Master blush fiercely. ?And it seems to be getting worse.? She commented as her hands brushed over the mans skin, having rather cleverly sneaking beneath the Jedi's tunic.

He blushed and in a single moment of blind panic, sent her sprawling to the floor. The very next instant, he couldn't decide if he was horrified with himself for inadvertently hurting a friend, or more than slightly irritated at her suggesting something so improper.

Ith'esock on the other hand was having a grand time. There had been so few times since the elders knighting that she could get him so off balanced. She intended to use it to her full advantage. It would serve him right too. She would finally have the ultimate payback for when he had blamed that food fight that they had started in the temple eatery on her. 'A certain point of view', right. She so bought that from a certain point of view she had started the fight, and Qui was the angel bound to her side by honor. Of course... if Yoda had found her first, there was no way to say that the one plotting ultimate revenge wouldn't have been the one receiving it now.

She got up again, and replaced herself at Jinn's side. He paled in horror and flushed in anger all at once, making him look even more ill. Perfect.

?Qui, you really are very hot, are you sure you won't let me assist you with that??

He sent her a nas

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Yes, he is quite hot! In more ways than one!

3. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    Just as he shut the door, he heard her call teasingly after him, ?Hot in more ways than one!?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Fantastic last line!!!

I loved this, it was a brilliant story.

Very funny!!!! Well done!!! [face_wink]

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I will definitely attest to the hotness of Qui and as a healer I believe I am quite qualitfied to take of him. :D :D

Very cute fic Seven!

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    ?Hot in more ways than one!?

I concur =P~ =P~

Enjoyed this!

=D= =D= =D=

6. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    *faning vigorously* I definately agree with that last line. *my, but it's warm in here*

I thought "When You're Hot" was funny, but reading both of these together is hilarious. [face_laugh]

7. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] This was great!

8. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Oooh, A sequal. =D=

Qui Gon is HOT, no doubt about that.

I loved in this that Ith'esock was actually doing it to him on purpose.

I really loved it Seven. Great job.

9. Katieelessar

Katieelessar Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2005
    That was absolutely brilliant, Seven!
    Great job![face_laugh]

10. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I loved it! Poor Qui, getting teased like that. :D Was Obi-Wan listening in on that? He should have warned his Master. :p Great job! Brightened up my day :)

11. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Ith'esock on the other hand was having a grand time. There had been so few times since the elders knighting that she could get him so off balanced. She intended to use it to her full advantage. It would serve him right too. She would finally have the ultimate payback for when he had blamed that food fight that they had started in the temple eatery on her. 'A certain point of view', right.

Ahhhh! Revenge of the Friend! Nothing is sweeter! :D

[face_laugh] And, there's nothing like being sick and confused!

I do have to agree with Ith'esock, Qui is "hot in more than one way"! ;)

I am so glad that you wrote this, and that we have more fun to look forward to! [face_dancing]

Thanks for the PM! [:D]

12. stormqueen874

stormqueen874 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Oh, this was lovely! Watching her get the better of Qui-Gon was just hilarious, and then that parting shot! [face_laugh]

Great job! =D=

Stormqueen

13. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Brilliant

I think Qui-Gon secretly wanted it to be a compliment not
    a diagnosis.=P~

He's sooooo Hot.
    and Sooooo is Obi-wan [face_laugh]

14. River_Stone

River_Stone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 7, 2005
    Yaaayy! Story by Seven! (sits down to read)

You really have a skill for dialogue between characters; the exchanges between Ith and Qui-Gon were just priceless. I've said it before but I will say it again: you have a real gift for humour. I would dearly love to see more stories from you.

Just as he shut the door, he heard her call teasingly after him, ?Hot in more ways than one!?

I think there are a few people here on the board who would agree with that. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.