main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Not so pathetic lifeform (JA fan fic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tenel'Ka, May 15, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Great ending! That twist at the end with the other sith was clever. Thanks for sharing such a great story. I hope you both can start another soon :)

2. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    Thanks!
    Bastet? Where are you???

What did you guys think of the Sithly ending? *grin*

I really didn't want to kill Datree, but it was part of the story line, so I had to. :(

We would LOVE more comments!!!

3. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    *waves hand* I'm right heeeere Tenel'Ka!!!!! I can't believe I missed that last post! Aaarrrggghhh!
    But now it's over!! Waahhhaaa! :( That was a cool ending, though. The Sith in the shadows were creepy. And I'm glad Datree saved our two fav. Jedi in the end, though I kind of had a feeling she was going to die. But at least it was for a very good cause! May she rest in peace.
    Thank you for sharing that great story with us, Tenel'Ka and Darth Ratsputin!! I'm looking forward to seeing more from you guys, hopefully sooooon!!! :) :)

4. Tenel'Ka

Apr 5, 2000
    THANKS BASTET!!!

I KNEW you'd show up!!!

I'm glad you liked it! And I am currently working on another fic. It'll be a single part, but I am half way done writing it. :)

Thanks for reading!

5. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Goody! Can't wait to read it, I'll be watching and waiting!!!! :)

6. Darth Ratsputin

Darth Ratsputin Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2000
    Hmm, seems nobody caught the identity of the sith in the shadows. I thought the eyes would be a giveaway. It`s Maul, though pre-tattoos, because his face is all black.

What you just witnessed there was the moment where Maul was chosen by Sidious to be his apprentice.

See, Datree was the other potential apprentice, but she proved herself unworthy for the test Sidious manipulated for her (pretty much the whole story). I don`t know, I just couldn`t help wrapping the whole story around Maul (says I, while wearing my Darth Maul T-shirt, purely by coincidence).

Hope you guys liked it!

7. Tenel'Ka

Apr 5, 2000
    just upping this so anyone who wants to read it can. I might re-post it this summer. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.