main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Not-so shocking revelation about Cade's parnetage

Discussion in 'Archive: Literature (Spoilers Allowed)' started by SephyCloneNo15, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperLariat

SuperLariat Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    Dude there's no way she's 50 or whatever she claims. I'll give her like 32 at the best :)

2. Bando_Gora1138

Bando_Gora1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2005
    What I want to know is what Mommy Dearest's mission was. I mean, how easy did the Imperials think it would be to have a non-Force sensitive (assuming, here) infiltrate the Jedi order? Or did her mission include seducing Kol? Not an easy feat, either, considering Jedi morals and all.

3. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Puh-leeze, the Skywalkers are horndogs and we all know it.

4. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

She did seem quite disdainful of the Jedi. "What? And Be Cade's Mommy? Like the rest of the Jedi would let me near him."

Sounds like Cade's parentage was a pretty big secret.

Carnage

5. Elysiann

Elysiann Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2006

I got the impression that their meeting was just a chance thing. In her flash back scene in #10 she says
    "Kol look -- Our meeting was an ACCIDENT. I regret NOTHING of our time together, especially not Cade. But we have different paths to follow. Mine lies with the empire. And Cade is better off going with you to Ossus."

I also suspect that being that their meeting was chance, then there would be little chance of the empire considering that Cade would be Morrigan's baby. unless of course hey were spying on her. :p

6. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    OMG! Maybe she had twins (as the mothers of Skywalkers are wont to do) and hid one from its father and took it back to the Empire to become an IK, and they gave him the pseudonym...Ganner Krieg.

7. browwiw

browwiw Jedi Master star 3

Jan 10, 2007
    Fixed.

8. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

I have to admit, when I saw the first preview with Corde in it.....I honestly gave thought to the possibility that it was actually Cade in drag. I never actually said anything, as it sounds pretty crazy, but I give the artists credit for someone creating a character that somehow subconciously reminded me of Cade. :)

Carnage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.