main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Not soo new

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by feeblyFORCEful, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feeblyFORCEful

feeblyFORCEful Jedi Master

May 19, 2006
    Okay, so yea, in a sence I am NEW, but not REALLY. The name is new, and i have aged two years.
    So yea, its been two years since i have logged on, so I forgot my pass, and my email, so I made I new account.
    So um, DO WE STILL HAVE ANY CLASSIC LOVERS AROUND? ANY H/L FANS? [face_praying] AM I ALONE??

[face_laugh]

2. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    You're not alone! :) Welcome back! What was your old name? Have we met before?

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back, feeblyForceful! :)

Have you already contacted an Admin about your other username? Mostly they are able to help you. If you want it back, I would go and speak with them. :)

And yes, there's still a classic board: Classic Trilogy. :)

If we can help you more, just let us know, ok? :)

So and now... Enjoy your stay and don't forget your password again. ;)

4. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    No, there is many, many more H/L fans out there, I mean, I?m an A/P, SiriWan and L/M fan but I like some good H/L as well.

Anyway, welcome back to the JC feeblyFORCEful.

5. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Welcome back feeblyFORCEful! :)

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome back. This place has changed a lot, so check out the Map of the Boards so show you all the new forums added here - there's been a lot. If you have any questions, we'll all be happy to help.

7. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I am not what one would call a H/L fan.. but I am a L fan.. as much as I adore harrison ford.. I was never a Han fan.. but I am most definitely an A/P fan, as well as a L/M fan.. and a L fan.. I always wanted to be Leia, and I always had a crush on Luke.. so... you know that leads us down a path we can not travel.. was a most embarrassing moment when I realized if I were to continue to pretend to be Leia I could not daydream about marrying Luke.. now granted I was only ten/twelve at the time... [face_blush] O:) [face_not_talking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.