main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Not Star Wars but the Arts

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediHunterAlpha, Jun 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Alright, I won't tell you what scene in the play it is or what the use for it is, but there is a giant picture of a COW Flying a spaceship in one of the scenes of Footloose. Now you have to come just to see that!

LP

2. JediHunterAlpha

JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2002
    the cow will be very sweet, and the dancing well, if i dont fall down, the dancing will be awesome.

3. liquido

liquido Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Deicide,

CopperCon Episode XXII is the 5th through 8th of September 2002. That's the weekend after Labour Day.

4. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    LISTEN UP FOOTLOOSE FANS! Just thought I would post this before its too late! The Mesa Comunity College Theatre Outback's # is 480-461-7170. They are open monday through thursday 1-5 pm. I think the tickets are somewhere in the 10 dollar range. The reason I am posting this is also because the rumor is that tickets are selling extemely fast (faster than normal for this theatre). Please buy soon because its a small theatre and at the door may be too late! It's a great show, don't miss out.

LP

PS. Again, our good SITH buddy, JedihunterAlpha, is in it and I worked on the set and lights.

5. liquido

liquido Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    LP,

I believe that the first showing is Monday, but what time?

6. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Actually the first showing is on the 11th of July (Which is Thursday I think). The Show starts at 7:30. Best thing to do would be to call the number in my last post to double check any info. They are really nice and very helpful over there. Good luck!

LP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.