main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Not Sure Where to Go For This...

Discussion in 'Archive: Enterprise, AL' started by dreamreaver, Aug 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamreaver

dreamreaver Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2004

http://darkkserenity.proboards35.com

I'm actually in Ozark, AL and am curious about the Enterprise chapter and how to potentially join. I've been a SW fan and sci-fi fan in general for years. I'd appreciate any info you guys could give. Thanks.

http://darkkserenity.proboards35.com

2. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Hey there! You've come to the right place. We are in fact a very new club and would love to have you as a member. Ozark, eh? That's not too far away at all. My name is Joe (Sage on the boards) and I'm the President and Chapter Representative of Enterprise Strikes Back. My email address is hmhfilms@netscape.net Feel free to drop me a line whenever you have time and we'll talk about getting you signed up as a member of ESB.

Hopefully soon we will be able to have regular outings such as Movie Nights (Props to the Alabama Star Wars Syndicate for that idea)and Day Trips to places not too far away and we'd love to have you along.

Hope to talk to you soon.

:)

Sage H.

3. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    Hi I'm James (Gokukuon the forums) I'm the Secretary in the Enterprise Strikes Back fan force....It's nice to meet youand as Sage said,"You've come to the right place"I think thats what he said....Well anyways its nice to meet you and hope to see you at one of our meetings!!!!!!!

P.S.My E-mail is OREZ_66@yahoo.com if you would like to talk to talk some time!

4. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    James, your pills.

:p

Sage H.

5. psychokillermike

psychokillermike Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    He sold them.

6. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Ha! I believe it. I hope he got enough money out of them to take us out to eat.

;)

Sage H.

7. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    I sure did!!!!!!!! I got a WHOLE $12.00 YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!! SO where do you want to eat!!!!!

8. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    You know we're going to Hungry Howies.

Sage H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.