Beyond NOTE FROM ISH 5/12--Lest Ye Be Judged--Vader War Crimes Trial

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthIshtar, Dec 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. flowerbee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh my gosh! I have been so lucky lately! This is a wonderful story, Darth_Ishtar. I will never cease to be amazed at the quality of certain authors on these boards, and now I've found one more!

Everything has been said many times, but...
  2. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    So I am far from finished reading this (I'm on page 20) but just one thing confuses me. Is it canon or your own invention that it was Vader's idea that made the Death Star into the weapon it was? Oddly enough I never got that impression from the movies. I got the impression that the Death Star was Tarkin's pet project and that Vader didn't really like it "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed." I would think that if it had been his idea he would have phrased things differently. Ilike everything you've done in this story so far but that one thing has been confusing/bugging me.
  3. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, I just finished it. I have to say it was a fantastic piece of work. I kept imagining though a scene that obviously never happened because of Anakin's death. I imagined them in the court room awaiting the sentencing and after the sentence is given (any sentence would have worked) a Force-ghost coming (Obi-Wan? Yoda? Qui-Gon) and saying something to the effect that they had their trial and their justice but that there still awaited him a greater judgement of the Force. The jury only had power over his life, judgement of the Force would have far greater repercusions and consequences.
    Anyway, that was just what I was imagining. But I think that was already done in a story I read in the archives.
  4. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Looking for betas for this to submit to archive.
  5. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
  6. skywalker64089 Force Ghost

star 3
    I would be interested, but I don't know what is involved. Is it just like proofreading?

S.
  7. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Proofreading, making suggestions if you have any.
  8. skywalker64089 Force Ghost

star 3
    What is the time frame for completion?

S.
  9. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    ASAP. It's been done for almost a year.
  10. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.