main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends NOTE FROM ISH 5/12--Lest Ye Be Judged--Vader War Crimes Trial

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthIshtar, Dec 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    Oh my gosh! I have been so lucky lately! This is a wonderful story, Darth_Ishtar. I will never cease to be amazed at the quality of certain authors on these boards, and now I've found one more!

Everything has been said many times, but...

2. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    So I am far from finished reading this (I'm on page 20) but just one thing confuses me. Is it canon or your own invention that it was Vader's idea that made the Death Star into the weapon it was? Oddly enough I never got that impression from the movies. I got the impression that the Death Star was Tarkin's pet project and that Vader didn't really like it "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed." I would think that if it had been his idea he would have phrased things differently. Ilike everything you've done in this story so far but that one thing has been confusing/bugging me.

3. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    Well, I just finished it. I have to say it was a fantastic piece of work. I kept imagining though a scene that obviously never happened because of Anakin's death. I imagined them in the court room awaiting the sentencing and after the sentence is given (any sentence would have worked) a Force-ghost coming (Obi-Wan? Yoda? Qui-Gon) and saying something to the effect that they had their trial and their justice but that there still awaited him a greater judgement of the Force. The jury only had power over his life, judgement of the Force would have far greater repercusions and consequences.
    Anyway, that was just what I was imagining. But I think that was already done in a story I read in the archives.

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Looking for betas for this to submit to archive.

5. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
  6. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    I would be interested, but I don't know what is involved. Is it just like proofreading?

S.

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Proofreading, making suggestions if you have any.

8. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    What is the time frame for completion?

S.

9. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    ASAP. It's been done for almost a year.

10. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001