main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Notes from our meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBreezy, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Mos Everett Cantina Fan Force notes:

We had the cutting of the cake to celebrate our official fan force status!

Cate is our official assistant CR and Paulie is passing out Ice skates as she has colours now.

Jason Hunter (Chris) showed us some ideas on his third arm... sorry, his lap top for our web page and fan force banner. We?ll be posting the ideas in the yahoo group files and photo sections for people to look at and choose. If you have any ideas, feel free to add them to the files section at Mos Everett as all are welcome to contribute.

We chatted about SW crack (Hyperspace) and Spoilers...

Planning a group trip to Calibration 3 when it?s announced!

Marlow is going to get information on the Star Wars Store near Aberdeen and we are planning a trip for the group. We?ll pool our money and rent a van and day of it as many of us have other common interest in the other things we could do and see!

A Halloween party is in the planning at Cates! Details to be sussed out next meeting.

Heartwalk on September 20th. Cate will find out if we can do it as a group or individually.

Next meeting, probably at Cates, September 30th 7PM (A TUESDAY due to RL schedule conflicts) will also be a B?day party for Paulie and Marlow as their Birthdays fall within nearly a week of that time!

[face_love]

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hey-Hey!
    I looked into the Team thing for the Heartwalk, and yes, it can be done as a team!
    For now, I have registered as an idividual, but others who wish to walk with me can join me and form a team!
    Or if you wish to just pledge to the cause, here is a link to my homepage on the heartwalk site:
    https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=20331&lis=1&supId=9668328

I will probably post this on it's own thread here and elsehwere too

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hey! I just noticed I have a title next to my name now! Kewl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.