main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Notes from the July Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lavagrrrl, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I'm sorry this took so long to put online! This was a small meeting with Qonas, Blasty, DarthMom1138 and me.

On August 19, the Grand Rapids Whitecaps will be having Star Wars Day at their ball park. They have invited costumers and non-costumed support to be at the game and help out. We will be raising money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. After the baseball game, they will have fireworks and show A New Hope. All fan groups are welcome to attend. Just let Donavon (from the 501st and Grand Rapids Fan Force) know you would like to join in the festivities, and he'll put you on the list! This thread has more information.

We discussed the picnic/softball game on August 26th. Members and their families from all the fan groups are invited. Jaster paid $45 for the site, so we should all contribute a bit to help pay for the park. Please see this thread for more info.

The last item discussed was the need for an election! I will start a new thread to accept nominations for Chapter Rep and Co-Chapter Rep. The nomination process will last one week. Once all the nominations are in and accepted, the election portion will also last one week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.