main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

'nother newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Alexis_Loran, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexis_Loran

Alexis_Loran Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2006
    Hi everyone!
    If you haven't guessed, I'm new here. I'm really very friendly, and love talking to people, so please say hi! I go by Alexis or Alex.
    I love the OT and most of the EU books. I'm obsessed with Wraith Squadron (and the Rogues are pretty cool too, yub yub!)

I don't know what else to say, so I guess I'll just start wandering around.

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Welcome Alexis. While being a PT fan myself I don?t find some good OT and EU either. The best way is always to take a look around the boards to find what you like (I?ve soon been here a year and I?m still having trouble finding things) and if you have any questions or if you just want to talk, I?m only a pm away.

3. obiwankenobilover

obiwankenobilover Jedi Master star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Welcome to the board.

Thats the way to do it wander around. I've seen you are at the Newbie Adoptions good place to start. Just like Star_Angel said said if you have any questions don't hesitate to PM any of us or a mod.

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

You're very free to post anywhere here in WNU, everyone is very friendly and inviting, so don't be shy to post to your hearts content (or to ask any questions). The Forum Index can show you every single thread that's not an introduction thread here, so you might wanna check it out. But there's a lot beyond, so the Map of the Boards can help you when you feel like really exploring beyond and everywhere else there is here.

Enjoy your stay!

5. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Hello and welcome, Alexis! :) Since you like most of the EU books, I think you'll like the Expanded Universe Community here at the boards. Just follow the Map of the Boards if you're curious about it.

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Alexis_Loran! :)

It's good to see that you have lurked (and posted) around a bit already. There're lots of things to discover and the best way to find them all is lurking and being active. :)

I saw your post in adoptions and I hope you get an adopter soon. *crosses fingers*

Enjoy your stay and see you in the newbie welcome party! :D

7. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome Alexis, take a look around, if you have any questions, happy to help you anyway I can ;) :D

8. Alexis_Loran

Alexis_Loran Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2006
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.