main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Nothing But Suds response to CRPA Challenge (J/TK, Allana, bath time trouble)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darkwriter, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkwriter

Darkwriter Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2006
    Title: Nothing But Suds
    Author: Darkwriter
    Timeframe: I suppose this would be AU. Allana is three or four, and Jacen and Tenel Ka are officially married.
    Characters: Jacen Solo, Tenel Ka, Allana, Ta?a Chume
    Genre: Challenge
    Keywords: J/TK, Allana, challenge, bath time trouble
    Summary: This is in response to the CRPA J/TK challenge. Allana is causing mischief in the Hapan Palace due to a sugar rush.
    Notes: Required words/phrases are in bold. I made up my own rules as to Allana?s last name; I feel Jacen needs to pass on the Solo lineage to his children.

Lost somewhere within the massive stone bathtub, Allana Chume?ta Djo-Solo kicked at the white and blue bubbles surrounding her, splashing hot water in her parent?s faces. She had been slipped a bag of sunfruit candy earlier, and even now she ceased to be quieted, much to Jacen?s dismay. The day had been a succession of chasing the rambunctious girl in and out of the palace, hoping that Tenel Ka could make all of her meetings.

Allana popped her head up from the bubbles, flashing Jacen the ?Solo grin? she had inherited from him, soaked by Tenel Ka?s attempts to shampoo her reddish-colored hair. She kicked again, and a collection of soapsuds flew at Jacen and Tenel Ka once more.

Tenel Ka spit soap from her mouth, and used her only arm to try to pin Allana down. ?An extra hand would really help right about now,? she muttered.

Jacen laughed. ?I thought we settled this??

?I didn?t take into consideration that I would need two arms to keep my daughter at bay,? Tenel Ka replied wryly.

Allana splashed again.

Jacen frowned. ?I?m going to murder whoever gave Allana those sunfruits.?

?Not before I do.?

Jacen grinned and reached over to Tenel Ka, brushing a few suds from her hair, which she had tied back in a single braid in preparation for this exact challenge. Even covered in soapsuds and drenched in water, she looked absolutely stunning. He couldn?t ask for a better wife.

?You look beautiful,? he whispered.

Tenel Ka blushed slightly, still a rarity for her. ?Jacen . . .? Her gray eyes widened. ?Jacen!?

Allana slipped out of the bathtub and went to stand in the open doorway, covering in nothing but suds.

She grinned. ?You can?t catch me!? she declared, and fled.

Jacen blinked, slightly embarrassed and slightly bemused by the notion of his three-year-old daughter running through the Fountain Palace, completely naked.

Tenel Ka groaned and grabbed a towel. She stalked out of the bathing room, muttering, ?This is all your fault, Jacen Solo.?

?My fault?? Jacen pushed himself to his feet, following Tenel Ka. ?Exactly how is it my fault??

Tenel Ka glared at him over her shoulder. ?Point one: you cut off my arm.?

?I don?t see how that?s remotely related to??

?Point two: you got me pregnant.?

?Hey, you wanted??

?Point three: you left the door open.?

?Um.?

Tenel Ka stopped at the corner to the Chume Hall, and they joined hands to search for their daughter with the Force.

?Point four,? Tenel Ka said, pulling Jacen northward. ?She escaped from your side of the tub.?

Jacen frowned. ?Shouldn?t we be more worried about??

?And point five,? Tenel Ka said, squeezing his hand, letting him know she was not truly angry. ?You distracted me. If you would not be so darn charming, we wouldn?t even be in the predicament. I bet you even gave Allana those sunfruits.?

?I did not,? Jacen said indignantly. ?I bet it was Jaina. She did this just to spite us.?

?Surely,? Tenel Ka said, rolling her eyes. ?Only Jaina Solo could pull off a feat so devious.?

Jacen grinned. He resisted the urge to kiss her, if only because he refused admit that she was right. They passed loving looks, pressing on?

Crash!

An elderly woman screeched, ?Oh, not the Second Dynasty vase!?

Jacen grinned again. ?Poor Ta?a Chume.?

Tenel Ka nodded. ?Let?s go.?

They raced around another corner to find Ta?a Chume holding their butt-naked

2. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    That was great!

3. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Well well I'm not surprised that it's Jaina who gave Allana the candy, since I figured that Ta'a Chume would poison anything that she'd give to Allana. Score for destroying Ni'Korish's vase!

Somebody'd better brush Allana's teeth!

4. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Looks like Jacen is keeping Ta'a Chume under control

5. magehound

magehound Jedi Master star 4

Jun 4, 2006
    the thought of the Queen Mother and a Jedi Knight war hero chasing a sud-covered, butt-nekid three year old through the Fountain Palace...brings a smile to my face and somehow puts the tune of "Flight of the Bumblebee" in my head.[face_laugh]

Edit: horribly sorry to have forgotten this, but: excellent work, Janet! this was very good. my favorite part, besides the whole streaking thing("Don't Look, Ethel!") was Tenel Ka pointing out how all of this was Jacen's fault. absolutely priceless..and charming. I [face_love] J/TK.

6. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    you did a wonderful job with this!!!!!!!!!! absolutely amazing...and hilarious!

i loved Allana in this...and Jaina giving her candy:p (you got to remember to thank her)

meg

7. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    This was great. So Jaina fed Allana the candy ... I wouldn't have put that past payback-minded grandparents. I applauded Allana breaking the vase ... that is one heirloom that deserves to be busted. lol at her running around butt-naked, covered only in soap bubbles - reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes comic.

Edit: I almost wish Jacen did lop off Ta'a Chume's arm.

8. Darkwriter

Jan 28, 2006
    G_Anakin: Thanks!

SilSolo: I've always seen Jaina as someone who would cause trouble. And you know how I love to make fun of Ta'a Chume.

They will, before the bed time story.

Valley_Lord: Well, someone has to. You can't let a creature like that just roam the halls of the Faountian Palace!

magehound: It's quite funny, isn't it? My little brother used to do this when he was younger (w/o the vase and the palace).

Thank you. Pointing out how this was all Jacen's fault was my favorite part. My dad says, "It's always myfault; I can't do anything right." Thank you again. I love J/TK, too.

mastermeg_0228: Thank you!

In many ways, Jaina is much like my dad.

ZebulaNebula: Thank you, Master! I like to see Jaina as the mischeivious aunt who passes down all her tricks down to her neice. Well, I think everyone agrees about the vase. If I could, I would have burned it. But that makes no sense.

Imagine her ourage, if he did. It would be funny.

Thank you for the reveiws!
    Janet

9. lost_lauries_grapes

lost_lauries_grapes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2006
    Yeeaah! So now we have a sad story and a happy story. Good work, Janet.
    Though I did notice that you changed your bio and was interested in something:

Hmmm...
    Anyways good job!
    ~Emm

10. Darkwriter

Jan 28, 2006
    Wel, I did this a while ago, before I did the sad story, so I'll make up another happy story. Evil plot bunnies. As for Uncle Fuzz . . . they really called him that.

Janet

11. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Ta'a Chume is so fun to make fun of.

12. Darkwriter

Jan 28, 2006
    ^ Totally! I use every chance I get!

13. Arwen_Djo

Arwen_Djo Jedi Master star 3

Jul 3, 2006
    This is great! I can imagine Jacen and Tenel Ka chasing their butt-naked daughter around the palace!

We need another post where they strike revenge on Jaina... [face_devil]

14. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Aaw... That was cute! :D Great look at a normal Jacen and Tenel Ke relationship, not the DN/Legacy slag we've been given. *Sigh* I hate canon right now...

Allana was great. Loved Tenel Ka putting Ta'a Chume in her place, too.

15. Darkwriter

Jan 28, 2006
    Arwen_Djo: Agh! Evil plot bunnies! Maybe. We'll see. Thanks for the comments.

RK_Striker_JK_5: Thanks, on both accounts. I hate canon, too. It's so emotionally tiring.

Thanks. I love Allana. Ta'a Chume needs to be put in her place, after all she's done.

Janet

16. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    ROFL, I love this line - Jacen needs to go ahead and cut off her hand for daring to touch Allana!

I love how you have all of them portrayed here - very much how I wish they had stayed!

TK's Points on how Jacen was in the wrong was hilarious as well!

TnTornado

17. Darkwriter

Jan 28, 2006
    Yeah, Jacen (particularly Jacen) and Tenel Ka should have stayed this way. They're just so cute!!!!!

TK's points on how this is all Jacen's fault was my favorite part to write. I'm glad you liked it.

Janet

18. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.