main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

" Nothing Left To Lose"Q/O* 1/21* HERE IT IS FOLKS, THE FINALE!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Jedi7

Yes,Yaddle is a she.

Slash is not permitted here.REMEMBER!!!

PEACE ewen

2. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    Hold up. I thought Plo Koon and Qui-Gon were friends... :confused:

3. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001

Anyway, I may post late tomorrow. I have my second job to go to tonight[banquet server]. Pays better than even my office job, but I have to leave here and go straight to work for another eight hours.

PEACE ewen

4. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Slash, :eek: :eek: yuck, never even crossed my mind. 7

5. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Great post ewen!
    Uh oh...Plo Koon's at it again!
    This can't be good, just hope Qui can keep his mind focused on Obi....it'd be a shame for all they'd done to be for nothing!

More soon?

(BTW PK....I've been to that hotel a few times with my dad on business...they have a "ghost tour" that was really cool...a little creepy, but cool! Have fun!)

6. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Ahh..I've been waiting for Plo Koon to express his opinions. I can't belive that the other masters will agree to this! You think they would know better! Humph!

7. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
  8. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    [face_shocked] !

9. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001

?Quit trying to chop through the air like you are cutting down weeds. Use the force Obi-Wan to let yourself be guided smoothly, not just waving it it mid-air in a feeble attempt to hit one.?

It was the fifth or sixth time Jinn and Kenobi had gone over this maneuver in saber training. That had been at this one simple movement for over three hours and Obi-Wan was not advancing his understanding of it or his ability to complete it.

Qui-Gon went down on the practice floor, adjusted Obi-Wan?s stance, and the way he held his saber. Then he activated the machine that threw the attack orbs at Obi-Wan. He would probably be busy all evening healing the numerous burns the child had received that day from the orbs he has missed as they plowed into him. It was something all padawans went through. Not truly injured just their pride more than their body.

Qui-Gon went up to sit high in the bleacher seating where Mace sat and watched Obi and others as they practiced.

?I tell you Mace I think I am getting too old for this.?

?Nay, you aren?t. You just need to practice some of that JedI patience we have been taught all of our life. You have to remember that Obi-Wan is a lot younger than the padawan you had. I mean can?t you remember how hard it was to train Xani, in the beginning??

?Was it truly this hard? Maybe I have ?bitten off more than I can chew? sorta speak. I mean I thought if his midichlorians were so high, things contolled by the force would just come naturally to him.?

?Do you think a genius with an extremely high I. Q. was born with the knowledge of speech or of reading? No matter how intelligent they were, they had to be taught. Just like with Obi-Wan and his midichlorians. He still has to be taught and I can think of no master better than you to do it.?

?You can just save that flattery of yours. It is still your turn to buy last- meal out tonight.?

?That?s not fair. Obi-Wan eats for three.?

The joking between the two halted when Jinn noticed Obi-Wan had stopped doing his practicing, without permission

Jinn went back down on the floor to see if maybe the child had been hurt.

?Obi-Wan did you get hurt??

?No Master?

Obi-Wan continued to stare at the floor.

?Then why have you stopped? I don?t remember telling you that you could.?

?I know I was just getting to flustrated.?

?That doesn?t matter. It is for me to say when you may stop. Now go back on the floor and start all over.?

Obi-Wan slammed his practice saber down. Several of the other padawans looked up to see what the noise was and quickly turned away. They did not be reprimanded by Master Jinn.

?Very well, go to our room and meditate. Maybe you can better grasp the force that way.?

?No, I will try it again?

Obi could feel that he had disappointed his master. He however did not feel anger coming from Qui-Gon.

?No I do not wish you try again today or any other day until you set your mind to what you are doing. I asked you to reach for the force. You know you are blessed with it mightily, but you refuse to concentrate and let the force flow through you and the motions you make. They are choppy, not fluid as they should be. You do not follow through with your attempted strikes with the saber.
    Obi-Wan still could not feel any anger coming from his master and that was perplexing. Obi thought he would rather have his master angry than the way he was now.

Obi-Wan started to pick the training saber up and Jinn reached out and took his arm to stop him.

?Maybe I did not make myself clear enough. I do not wish you to touch a saber even the training one until you are more focused. That will mean of course that our plan to have you start making your own saber for the mission is now put on hold.?

?But master, we will be going on the mission soon and I won?t have a saber.?

?Then I think you better focus really hard. I would hate to be the only master to have a padawan not trained enough to carry his own saber on his first mission. That would be a dark mark on that padawan.?

Obi would have liked to thi

10. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    "What if I mess up on this mission" ???????, well what if? Obi, look on the bright side, at least your not going to Telos. :) 7

11. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    Ok this story is really pissing me off now, i think xantoes should turn to the dark side sense that seems to be what he is now slowly doing being mean to obiwan like that the buttface!!!!!!!!

And quigon well lets see he's being a big buttface too acting like obiwan should just know how to do all these things when he has had no training at all!!!!!!!!!

**Goes into her little corner grabs a pillow and screams in it**

12. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  13. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    I still need more :D

14. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    i think it would be really good for Xanatos new master to come down on him like a load of bricks for that.

15. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Don't listen to him Obi! Resist the temptation! ;)

As for Xani...I take back anything I ever said about being glad things had worked out for him...he still has to make life miserable for others?!?!

Great post ewen!

16. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Mean Xani. but I think some of you need to give him a break. It must be kind of hard to lose your master no matter how weak the training bond to boy that seems to be your inferior in in every way. Not that Obi-wan is inferior to Xanatos but to most jedi he must seem so.

17. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    bad, evil, wicked Xani :mad:

18. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    And now Xani's true colors show! And they are't different shades of pink either! For soemone who wanted to change masters, he sure is more bitter than he should be. You got what you wanted Xanatos, now leave Obi-Wan alone!

Alright Obi-Wan, just try to focus more and youi will do fine :) Listen to your master!

?That?s not fair. Obi-Wan eats for three.? LMAO!

19. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    @@@@UP@@@@@

20. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    7 Thanx for upping both of my stories. ewen

######

Qui-Gon could not help but notice that Obi-Wan had positioned himself over by the big bay window. He must have migrated there in a fit of depression thought his master. Obi-Wan had not been there since he found out that he had his powers back and that the council agreed to give him a test mission to see if he could be trained.

Jinn went straight to the kitchen to put some dry-goods away. He looked up to see the boy staring at him. Obi-Wan had to turn his head and crane his neck up and over the break-fast bar to see through the little portal between the common room and the kitchen.

?Are we sulking padawan??

?No master ?we? aren?t doing anything. I am sulking and I have found that I have become quite good at it.?

Obi tried to break the tension between he and his master.

?Do you think I treated you unfairly Obi-Wan; any different than I would have another apprentice??

?Did Xanatos ever get your harsh words like the ones I got today for not doing well in his saber class??

?Xanatos never, ?not did well in his class?.?

Jinn regretted the words as soon as he said them. It wasn?t good to ever compare padawans especially to their face.

?What I mean is when Xani came to me, he was quite astute in the use of the saber. He is now considered the best in the senior padawans.?

?Oh.?

That one word did not tell Jinn much about what Obi-Wan thought.

?Do you think me unfair today? It takes a simple reply of yes or no to a simple question.?

?I guess not.?

?Jedi do not guess Obi-Wan. Either you feel I was too harsh on you or you don?t.?

?Well you seemed kinda mean.?

Qui-Gon finished putting the last of the supplies away and walked into the common room.

Obi-Wan would have preferred he stayed in the kitchen. It seemed to be better if he spoke to his master with him further away. Not that he was afraid of Qui-Gon, he just didn?t want Jinn to see the misery in his face.

Qui plopped down on a floor pillow next to where Obi-Wan sat.

?I don?t think your abilities with the saber is the cause. You are not willing to trust the force.?

A little anger could be felt a crossed their bond.

?So sorry master, but aside from you, I find it extremely difficult to trust anything in my life. My parents, I trusted them, now they are gone. There was certainly no trust at the Inn where I worked and then the pirates. The pirates?.?

Obi let his voice trail off while he remembered the horrors, almost forgotten with the help and kindness of Qui-Gon. His master had helped him a great deal with that and then when he was so ill, but now the memories took up residence in his mind again with an increased vengeance.

Obi-Wan even hated to go on the mission with so many people around. He thought had Xani and Gayron not come it would have been less stressing. But then to find out Plo Koon was coming, just increased his apprehension about the mission. He knew well enough about the Jedi to know you couldn?t stay afraid of the anyone and everyone, if you were to become an apprentice.

What does Master Yoda say? Fear leads to the dark side. I must be half way there.

Qui-Gon did not mean to eavesdrop on Obi?s thoughts but a few slipped through. He could feel the worry the child had about being around so many people. He wished now he had insisted Obi-Wan go speak with a mind healer about what the pirates had put him through. Jinn felt he could help more than a healer could. Was he so wrong about this child?

?You have to let go padawan. You can?t be a Jedi and hold onto the past as you do. Your parents are gone certainly not by their own chose. You know the others to be cruel and evil people. You will not be subjected to any more of that I promise. I will protect you from anything like that ever happening again. You have my word, but you have to let go. Just reach for the force.?

?It is so easy for you isn?t it master? You weren?t raised without the understanding of how the force works. I d

21. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG QUIGON IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF HE'S GOING INTO HIS I LIKE XANI MORE AND HIS POWERS ARE BETTER MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR OBIWAN HE JUST NEEDS A HUG!!!!!!!!!!!

22. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    JJ_Girl

I have to step in and defend Qui-Gon. He is only doing what he has too.

I mean he has to train Obi-Wan just like any apprentice would be trained.

Obi just has to grasp the force and I am sure he will, given enough time.

I think maybe Obi is just feeling insecure because he is not able to do what he thinks the Jedi want of him. He has been rushed with what little training he has had.

PEACE ewen

23. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Ok have spent the last hour catching up!

Always knew Jabba was a coward! Very tense battle scene. WOW they must have been busy not to notice Jabba being wheeled out! Oh no, Obi's blood has drained away. Can't see any way out of that one for them. Things got a bit tense between Mace and Jinn. Love your Yoda speak! At least he is speaking some sense that there is some hope that Obi will become Jinn's apprentice although I never thought that Yoda would deceive the Council. So, they have a possible cure, good. Glad they are going to go through with it as what sort of life would Obi have? A newphew of a Hutt, the mind boggles :) Poor poor Obi-Wan. LOL at Yoda slamming the door and at his matress requirements! So the Council are coming round to the idea of Qui-Gon training Obi. You know how to raise the tension don't you. Just when things were looking up, Obi has to prove himself. Maybe it is Obi's frustration that is stopping his learning how to use the force but who can blame him when so much depends on it. Xantos was very cruel. Things are going to be very interesting on the mission!

24. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    But still quigon should not compare xani to obiwan and obiwan to xani!!!!!!!!

25. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I don't think Qui-Gon was comparing Obi and Xani this time. He truthfully answered Obi-Wan's question by trying to explain that he can't compare them since Xani had so much more training prior to becoming a padawan learner. The poor kid's dark thoughts are the result of Xani's cruel taunts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.