main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

" Nothing Left To Lose"Q/O* 1/21* HERE IT IS FOLKS, THE FINALE!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Whew! that has to be the best post I've read all day, and the previous one, been catching up 2 days posts :) :D really great ewen 7

2. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    @@@@ UP @@@@

3. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001

Jedi7 Thanx for upping for me!!!

####Two weeks later back on Coruscant.####

?Master can be go to saber practice ,NOW??

Obi-Wan had become impatient with his master. The promised saber lessons that were to begin over an hour ago, kept getting postponed as Jinn readied things for their next mission that would start the next day.

This was not Obi-Wan?s first saber class since returning to the temple and officially becoming the apprentice to Qui-Gon Jinn. He had practiced every day, sometimes twice a day since their return.

Obi-Wan knew his master had confronted Xanatos about his harsh words he spoke to Obi in the locker room the day of his disastrous lessons with the saber. Jinn also came down hard on the older apprentice for jumping to conclusions the day Obi-Wan had helped his master and not hindered him in his battle.

However Qui-Gon readied Obi-Wan for their next trip. No he would not be an expert with the saber, but with the force behind him now, Obi-Wan could utilize the training he had received with the help of the force.

The most important thing Obi-Wan had learned was that he could trust the force. He also realized he could trust the Jedi. Even Master Plo Koon recommended a commendation for Obi?s actions. Not that Obi-Wan wouldn?t liked to have received it, his master felt that would boost his ego a little higher than he wanted. The thank you from the council was Obi-Wan would be allowed to receive for his actions.

##########later in the training gym#######

This time when Xanatos and Knight Gayron came to the training room Obi-Wan welcomed their scrutiny of him. He was more sure on his feet. He reached for the force to guide him his training. Obi-Wan Kenobi was much more sure of himself, a different boy, his true padawan.

Xanatos got out on the floor with his own master. His new Master Gayron had come down hard on his padawan with extra meditation for his harsh words to Obi-Wan and his jealousy tendency. Xanatos graciously took the extra meditation for he knew he was in the wrong.

He still did not trust this apprentice with his old master. He planned to closely watch Obi-Wan for mistakes made. He wanted to insure his master or former master had an apprentice that would not fail him. He knew deep down that if he thought Obi-Wan was not being the apprentice Jinn expected of him, the older padawan would still speak up and say something. It just wasn?t in his nature not to do otherwise.

After practice when the masters had gone their ways Xani and Obi-Wan were left in the locker room alone. Both had dressed and were just tidying up, throwing dirty tunics in the laundry shoot along with the used towels, theirs' and their masters.

?Look Obi-Wan I am sorry if I misjudged you.?

?If? You mean you still don?t think I am worthy to be you former master?s apprentice??

?I haven?t figured you out Kenobi. Not that I am saying I don't cherish the bond I have with my new master, however I am not sure given the opportunity to share a bond with Qui-Gon again I wouldn?t hesitate to do so. I mean if something were to happen to Master Gayron, I would willingily go back to Jinn had he not had you and would take me back. I hope you truly aren?t the bumbling idiot I took you for. I see you have improved with the saber. I know though that my former master might put too much faith in you. He has for you something he never had for me. Not only do you share a Jedi training bond with Qui-Gon, but I can see you hold his love as a father for a son. That I never had and I might be a little jealous. So yes my young friend, I will watch you very closely and if I see you screw up just one time, I will be the one who immediately brings it before the council.?

?You know Xanatos I feel really sorry for you.?

A sarcastic Xanatos looked at Obi-Wan and not in a kind way.

?Just what do you mean Kenobi? There is no reason to feel sorrow for me.?

?Yes there is. I think it is ten times harder for you to follow the Jedi code than me or the other padawans in residence

4. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    Yay!!!, a very interesting ending ewen, are you setting us up for some sort of sequel later?????? :D :) :) :D 7

5. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    . I mean if something were to happen to Master Gayron, I would willingily go back to Jinn had he not had you and would take me back.

[face_shocked] How could he say that about his master?? Don't think of such things! Oh, wait, I forgot that this is Xanatos, never mind :p

Such a great ending! I look forward to your next story (if there is gonna be one :) )!

6. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    "And they all lived happily ever after."

BOO-YAH!

7. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    Actually, let me mutilate Jedi_Knight150 's response and say: 'And they lived happily ever after until ewen starts posting her next story.' [face_devil] 8-}

Really, that was an interesting ending. Shame, really, I was starting to like Xanatos in the late-middle before he started acting like his real self again. Oh well, as long as you don't make me hate Obi, which you can NEVER do anyway, I'm happy.

Aun

8. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    That was great ewen!
    :_| sad to see it end.
    Glad Qui finally gave Xani what for!
    WAY TO GO QUI-GON!
    Great story ewen!
    I really enjoyed it!
    ~s-wk

9. Nicky

Nicky Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    Great story, ewen! :)

The ending leaves quite an opportunity for a sequel, though... *hint*hint* ;)

Nicky

10. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    th th that's not ? all folks...

you love us enough for more stories, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.