main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

" Nothing Left To Lose"Q/O* 1/21* HERE IT IS FOLKS, THE FINALE!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I always like to make Qui an idiot at least part of the story because he acted like one in the Phantom Menace, casting Obi-Wan aside for Anikin.

Hehe..I noticed that too and it pissed me off. How dare he cast aside my favorite characer! ;)

Normally, Qui-Gon's stupidity doesn't cheese me off so much, but this time it has. Obi-Wan dark? Xanatos a genious? that's crazy talk!

2. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
  3. Linari_Tanis

Linari_Tanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    *sighs* Qui-Gon your just pathetic. You know he's not of the dadrkside. Don't you think you would have felt it!?!?!? [face_plain]

*takes out and ignites lightsaber chopping off the pirates feet* there try tripping someone with no feet. That'll teach you to trip Obi-Wan you overgrown, pig-headed @$$hole!!! :mad:

4. Shay_Durron

Shay_Durron Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2002
    STANG, I missed posts again! You're going like a train 8-}

More please!

5. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    tadaaaa

I finally caught up.

Now Qui don't be a sith, you know you love that little boy, who wouldn't, :D

More soon please.

6. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I have to agree that Qui-Gon is stupid if he thinks that! Xantos is sooo wrong! Wouldn't the other Jedi Masters have sensed something if Obi was dark!

Qui-Gon stop listening to Xantos!

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I spent all afternoon pulling toys out of 3 year-olds mouths so they wouldn't choke to death at the Christmas party.I guess I am a hero!!Ha, Ha,.

I welcome the dinner party tonight;
    NO KIDS!!!

I wanted to make one note.
    If Obi-Wan is able to shield the fact he is evil then that must be what he has done?!?!?

Remember in AOTC there were several "evil ones" running around that even Yoda did not know about. He felt the disturbance in the force when Ani killed but he did not know of Ani's treachery then!!!

Of course Qui did, while sitting up there somewhere in the force watching it!!!

Gotta Go!!!

PEACE ewen

8. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    oooooh, I like this story! I feel so sorry for Obi-wan, though, having to go through such hardships! He COULD be evil... but that would be really bad!

9. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    ewen are you hinting at coming darkness???? 7

10. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    QUi is definitely back to his stupid self. And so, apparently am I, for missing three? posts yesterday.

It sounds like your Sunday morning was just like my Thanksgiving night! Have fun at the party :)

11. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Oh dear..I hope our Obi-Wan isn't evil.. :(

Please, don't make him evil, I'll have no reason to feel sorry for him! :( :p

12. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    The next day the Jedi pretended to go about their business. They informed the inn keeper that they would make their way up to the mountain people and be there most of the day. Delbe?s wife would not have to make enough food for the four Jedi.

After Jinn relayed their false plans to Delbe, he joined the others in the dinning area for Break-fast. Jinn could not help but notice Xanatos seemed well rested and in a particularly good mood. Could his zeal have anything to do with Jinn?s plans to renounce Obi?s bond and to keep him from his mind by shielding. Qui-Gon suspected so.

Break-fast was eaten with very little chatter from the Jedi. They could not discuss their plans there. They suspected though, that the slave auction might be held today in the barn and they would be there to see that the padawans were saved long with the others. Now Jinn queried to himself as to what to do with the boy. If indeed that powerful and possessed the dark within him, he was not at all sure that Master Yoda and the other council members would allow the boy to rerun home, at least with his powers in tact. He would have to tell what he knew and Jinn felt the council would suspect the same thing he and Xani did, Obi-Wan Kenobi was controlled by the dark side. If not by Darth Sidious then by someone just as evil.

Obi-Wan came in to where the Jedi were, to serve their food. He looked up at the master and dared to display a little smile on his face. He was met by a stern look from the big master. Jinn scared the boy with the unusual scowl on his face. Kenobi was not sure how to reach this big Jedi through their mind link but he stood there and hoped it would happen again. It did not however.

Qui-Gon could feel a nudge to his mind and knew that the child had attempted to link with him. Jinn leaned back in his chair crossed his arms and gave a satisfied look to his Padawan.

?See Xani, I told you it could not happen again.?

Tahl smiled.

?What are you talking about??

?Just something Xani and I discussed last night. A joke you might say between us. Nothing more.?

?Master you mean??????

?Yes Padawan, that is exactly what I mean and it didn?t work.?

Jinn hesitated to see if Xani understood he referred to Obi-Wan?s attempt to link with him. Xanatos did and was pleased that his master had succeeded in keeping the slave out.

Kenobi did not know what was wrong because the child truly did not know how they connected in the first place. He however thought it must be over because there was nothing there this morning as it usually was when he met with the Jedi master. It made Obi-Wan sad and lonely. He felt nausea sweep over him in waves. He fought down the sickness and continued serving their break-fast. Qui-Gon had not thought all the possibilities through. If it was a bond forming that the force demanded then he would make Obi-Wan ill and suffer insurmountable pain by keeping the boy out.

Qui-Gon on the hand could control the pain and illness; thus never even knowing at first that the bond would bring him also the same pain and queasy feeling, eventually. He would have to be without the connection a substantial amount of time longer than Obi-Wan to know of the effect it had on him.

The child though was not so lucky. His affects were manifested instantaneously when Jinn closed himself off to the little slave .

Jinn spoke up with a voice a little too loud and almost accusatory to the boy just after he poured tea.

?You think I should have cold tea on such a chilled morning? Take this back and get me some more.?

Qui-Gon did not mean to sound so harsh or be so loud. He realized when he saw Delbe coming to their table that he must have heard the undeserved chastisement by Jinn to Kenobi.

Obi-Wan bowed to the master and started to apologize. It was too late for Jinn to take back what he said and for the apology Obi-Wan planned to offer.

The Inn keeper jerked the carafe of tea out of the slave?s hand and with his free hand drew the boy too him very close.

?Go do your outside chores, NOW. I

13. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    One word for you Qui-gon--COMPLETE IDIOT...ok maybe two.
    Thankyou Tahl for being the voice of reason.
    Great post ewen :D 7

14. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001

You always have a unique and different way to sum up Qui-Gon.

Guess you have been around these boards long enough to know how we like to portray him most of the time.

PEACE ewen

15. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    I've been addicted since I found this web site much to my families dismay, and you cheer me up after a tough night @ work. 7

16. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    Here's a good one, Qui-Gon Jidiot. I think it fits well....

17. Linari_Tanis

Linari_Tanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    Out of all the situations we put him in, all the coincidences we throw at him, and all the obvious clues Qui-Gon will always have doubts about out dear little Obi....*sighs* it's reall quite pathetic.... [face_plain]

18. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Qui-Gon has to wake up. Can't he see what he is doing to Obi-Wan by rejecting him. He should listen to the other Jedi Masters who seem to be the only voices of reason on this crazy planet. None of this is Obi-Wan's fault, surely even Qui-Gon will not go against the will of the force if it wills him to train the boy?!

Sabe126

19. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    You know ewen , you write Qui-Gon just as I write him. He acted so aloof and distant in TPM, I was like "What IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Guess it's just in his nature.

Anyway, good post. I can't wait to see what comes next. ;)

Aun

20. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    *sigh*
    Qui is acting silly again. And poor Obi! That innkeeper... :mad:

Great postie, ewen. :D

21. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    Sooo true, Suzuran! What is wrong with Jinn? Does he ALWAYS believe his apprentices without getting any proof? Where's the evidence? Jeez, Jinn, be a little NICER to the poor boy, he has enough problems already! If he really IS a Dark Jedi anyway, it's probably because he has a bad past or something, but even that I doubt!

22. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I am at an easier place in this story than my other one so I decided to post twice today.

PEACE ewen

#########

Obi-Wan laid in an empty horse stall in the barn. He had no choice but to lay there. He had been punished for bringing Master Jinn cold tea. His head spun with an unknown illness and he was forbidden food for the day. It was part of his punishment. The only thing good to come out of this was he would not have to work that day. He wasn?t able too and Delbe didn?t want the Jedi to see him in this condition. Obi-Wan did have one regret though, he would not see the big master who had at first embraced his friendship. Now Obi-Wan wasn?t so sure about Qui-Gon. He should rightly be angry with the master, however he wasn?t. all he could think of was to get to him and be in close proximity to Qui-Gon. He felt a bit better that way.

Obi-Wan brought back his thoughts to what was going on before him. He listened to the men from the ship direct the captured children and adults in the barn. There would be no people gathered there besides a handful of slavers.

Obi-Wan felt sorry for the ones led in to be ?placed? in various jobs with people who would more than like be as cruel or more so as Delbe was too him.

The barn became crammed and some of the children were put in the stall beside Obi-Wan. Obi didn?t think the pirates or his master, Delbe knew he was there. Now he feared he would be punished if he was found there. He had never been witness to a slave auction. He regretted staying in the barn. He should have ignored his curiosity and gone to his little room in the basement of the inn. Obi-Wan would not be in for more trouble that way. Well at least for the day.

Obi let his curiosity better him again when he felt a certain connection to the two children in the next stall. He let his eyes drift to the stall wall where the two Jedi padawans sat on the other side.

In between the slates of wood in the stall he could see a girl from.. Well Obi-Wan didn?t really know where the little girl was from; what species she was. He knew for sure though the boy looked like him in overhaul general appearance. Obi-Wan knew he was humanoid. Still something tugged ragingly at him as if there was a connection between them. The only connection he could think of was that he was roughly their age and they would suffer the same fate that he had.

Pain and hurt for the two children swelled in Kenobi's heart. He felt sympathy for all those there taken from there loved ones, but the girl and boy who sat over in the other horse stall brought actual pain to him.

Obi-Wan could not help himself, he had to do something to help him and so he did.

?SSH.. Hi my name is Obi. I am in the next stall.?

?Were you from the ship??

?I was from a ship but not yours. I was brought here a little over six months ago. I think that is how long it has been. Days run in together now. Sometimes I go for weeks without seeing a calendar to even know what day it is."

?Well we were brought on this ship. What do they have planned for us?"

?You don?t know. No of course you wouldn?t I didn?t either when I was brought here. I however have had to learn quickly. You are to be as slaves. Oh they will tell everyone you are paying a debt owed by your family from working or that they took you in because you had no home. But make no doubt about it you will be slaves and will suffer the indignity and abuse of people who are slavers.

?Well, we will just have to do the best we can. My name is Bant and this is Garen. We have a few tricks up our sleeves now that we are on land. We don?t plan to be slaves for long.?

The three whispered very softly. It would be hard to here them over all the other talking and the auctioneer shouting out prices.

?I thought the same as you when I first got here. You see I possess powers that?. What did Master Jinn call them, through the force. That?s what my mom said about them too. Only I never got a chance to be trained.?

?You know Master Jinn??

?Yes he is staying here at the Inn. H

23. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    Obi-wan, crack? Is it possible? Why would he do that? Oh boy, he is sooo in for it now! It so isn't fair the way Jinn is treating him!

24. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I think that at this point, Maste Jidiot will believe anything.

25. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    hey guys

Did you read the last chapter. Obi-Wan told on the padawans. Maybe he is of the dark.

Maybe Xani is right.
    Maybe I have decided to have a horrible twist in this story. although I usually favor Obi, I might have decided to go for a different pace or maybe I haven't.

No hints on this story like I usually give.

In fact I am not sure how this one is going to turn out. I don't think I have truly decided.

Anyone want Xani to be the good guy in this one?

PEACE ewen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.