" Nothing Left To Lose"Q/O* 1/21* HERE IT IS FOLKS, THE FINALE!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi7 Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe, if he did point out the way Bant and Garen escaped, maybe Obi-wan figures 4 adult jedi could over power those slavers, their plan was to set the captive children free anyway. [face_plain] 7
  2. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    Obi on the dark side? You're joking right? Obi-Wan has a good reason and I doubt that Jidiot will see it before it's too late.
  3. jedibear30 Jedi Master

star 1
    NO. NO GOOD XANI. EWEN, THAT STICK IS COMING CLOSER TO YOUR HEAD NOW. OBI BETTER BE THE GOOD ONE IN THIS STORY. I HAVE A ROUGH TWO WORK WEEKS AHEAD OF ME NOW, AND I LOOK FORWARD TO COMING HOME TO AN OBI STORY. I NEED A GOOD OBI-WAN STORY, NOT AN EVIL OBI WAN STORY. MISGUIDED MAYBE, BUT NOT EVIL. NOUGH RANTING FOR NOW. MAYBE TOMORROW AFTER WORK. LOL. GOOD AS USUAL, BUT PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP OBI A GOOD CHILD. I DON'T LIKE GOOD XANI STORIES. AFTER ALL HE MAKES AN EXCELLENT BAD GUY. BYE FOR NOW
  4. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    I AGREE OBIWAN BETTER BE GOOD IN THIS OR I'LL SICK MY EVIL FERRET ON YOU EWEN!!!! 8-}
  5. OBI_JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    What Jenny said except change ferret to gold fish :D
  6. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    Delbe confirmed to Master Tahl that it was with Obi-Wan?s help that they found the children.

?I think we will gather up our missing children and be on our way. Thank You for finding them for us.?

?Well Delbe we did not exactly find them, they found us. You see they were looking for us. It seems your little slave tried to ride both sides of the fence. He told the kids how to get out, then set you on them. The only thing is, they belong with us. They are Jedi padawans just as my apprentice is. They are beginners padawans.?

Delbe?s smile faded and turned into a frown.

?Oh I don?t know how we managed to get them. We were suppose to get only the children that to work off a debt? I mean..?

?I think you aren?t telling the truth. I think we will take you and your friends to the authorities on Coruscant and let them sort through this mess. If you have done nothing wrong then it will be cleared up and you and your friends will be set free. Delbe. If you are running a clavery ring then you will be put away for quite possibly the rest of your life.?

Jinn meant what he said. Of course the pirates who were not armed attempted to make a run for it, but to no avail. The Jedi had them and the Inn keeper rounded up within just a few minutes and they were headed back to see to the last three pirates .

There mission after that would be to see that the ones kidnapped received safe and swift passage to their homes. Master Tahl suggested they stay the night to give the kidnapped children and adults a rest.

Qui-Gon had to agree. He hated to spend more time with the Kenobi boy. He would have to tell Master Yoda that Obi-Wan had betrayed the padawans and go into more detail with him about the unwanted bond that the boy tried to push on Jinn. In fact Qui-Gon still could feel the nudge of the boy?s own mind on his as the bond tried to form. Jinn battled continually to keep shielded from Obi-Wan.

That was something the healers would have to deal with if it continued. Qui-Gon did not have the power to shield all the time forever against the persistent child and the evil bond he tried to force on the Jedi master.

All the pirates, the inn keeper, and his wife were tied up and placed in the basement to await their trip back to Coruscant. The Jedi temple would send ships to take them back and more ships would arrive to take the kidnapped-almost-slaves back to their various planets.

Qui-Gon had yet to see Obi-Wan, but he could feel his presence close. He, being the highest Jedi master on this mission took it upon himself to decide that Obi-Wan would be considered one of the aggressors. He did tell on the children, thus putting Bant and Garen in a trap to find the other Jedi.

Qui-Gon discussed Obi-Wan with Tahl and she even agreed with him. The Kenobi child would have to be assessed to see of his powers and then decide if he had a part in the slavery ring or was just drawn in.

"You know Qui, we still need to get a hold of his parents and let him know he is being held for questioning. They have a right to know he is alright. ?

?I suppose you are right. I mean we would be no better than the slavers if we just took him and let no one know about it. When I find him around here I will get his home planet?s name and his parents name. I will contact them before he is sent to Coruscant. However Tahl I plan to make sure that the boy face charges along with the pirates and Delbe for his part in all this, if the council masters find he participated in aiding the slavers.?

?Qui, he could have been forced into this.?

?I don?t know Master Tahl. I mean he wears a force collar, but I think his powers supercedes any power through the force we are familiar with. He is capable of using them even with the collar on. I battle constantly to keep him and the bond from my mind. I fear that if the collar is removed I would be overwhelmed with the demand by his mental link to form an unbreakable bond, possibliy woven by pure evil. I think he would succeed in forming that bond if we remove the collar. No it will remain on
  7. Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No, Qui you idiot. What in the world is wrong with you?! :mad: Poor Obi. Not only are you hurting him by deliberately cutting off the bond, you now are accusing him of something he didn't do.

You, who always preaches about deceiving appearances, should follow your own advice you know.

I: "You assume too much."

QUI: "We shall see."

[face_plain]

Aun
  8. jedi7 Jedi Master

star 4
    :( :( :( It's being to look a lot like I hate Qui-gon. 7
  9. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    YOU KNOW QUIGON I REALLY HATE U IN THIS ONE YOUR JUST AS EVIL AS YOU THINK OBIWAN IS, WHICH HE ISN'T IN ANY WAY YOU BIG FAT COW QUIGON!!
  10. Linari_Tanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    HOW CAN YOU THINK OBI DID THAT QUI!?!?!? *sighs* what an idiot.....*slaps Qui upside the head* get a grip Man!!! :mad:
  11. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    This better not be the only post for today. I don't want to end the day with Qui's stupidity.
  12. Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *whaps Qui on the head*

Get your head straight. :mad:

That is all. ;)
  13. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    If I left it up to my beloved readers I believe you would stone Qui-Gon to death before this story is over.

Have a little compassion will ya? The man is dumb, grant you that, but it makes for a mushy situation once Obi gently lets him know he's an idiot,[Something we all know about Qui now]

Post up tomorrow, but after it is posted Linari_Tanis, Jedi7, Suzuran and the rest of you will form a lynch mob to go after Jinn and/or me. Then of course, I will have to dodge Jedibear's gimmer stick and Jenny_girl's ferret for writing such a post.

BYE!!!!!

PEACE ewen
  14. Sabe126 Jedi Master

star 4
    You update so quickly! Will catch up tomorrow.
  15. jedibear30 Jedi Master

star 1
    YOU HAD BETTER HOPE THAT WE ARE ALL IN A GOOD MOOD TOMORROW OR YOU WILL HAVE TO LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER THE REST OF THIS STORY. LOL. THIS STORY IS GREAT. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MUSH PART OF IT. BUT YOU ARE SO GOOD AT GIVING YOUR LOYAL AND BELOVED READERS HEART ATTACKS THAT IT MAY TAKE US SEVERAL WEEKS TO RECOVER FROM YOUR CLIFFIES. LOL. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE. WATCH OUT FOR MY STICK, EWEN. IT IS COMING NEARER AND ONLY I KNOW WHEN AND IF IT WILL HIT YOU. OH NO!!!! NOW YOU CAN HAVE SOME ANGST. LOL!!! AREN'T I EVIL? NAH, JUST ANOTHER FUN DAY AT WAL-MART CATCHING UP TO ME. LATER
  16. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm already in a bad mood because I've been stuck doing extra homework for the past week, and I have two tests coming up this week. The fact that all of my favorite fics are at a stand-still right now doesn't help much. Qui better get his act together soon or he's gonna be in trouble....

*taps the lightsaber hilt on her belt*

[face_devil]
  17. Ewanfan51 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Xani the good guy! I think not. If Obi Wan is of the dark he is also a masochist. He was beaten by his slave owner, quite brutally. Why would anyone believe anything that the slavemaster has to say. He is a known liar.
    Poor Obi Wan....

More, More
    Please.
  18. ewen Jedi Master

star 4

Here's Wenesday's post tonight.

Lots of overtime tomorrow. I hope I have time tomorrow night to write Thursday's posts. ewen
    #######

Obi-Wan quickly willed his tears to stop and followed Master Jinn to the dining area. There people stood in line before the table converted into a makeshift desk. The other Jedi sat there and took information needed to get the kidnapped back to their homes.

The information would be taken, families notified that they were all right, and all they had to do was wait for the ships the Jedi would provide to take them home.. It was pretty simple for all those lined up except for one. Obi-Wan Kenobi had no home to go too and no one there waiting or worrying about him. The worse thing about the little former slave?s predicament was that he was ashamed to tell them he had no one. He was beginning to think though it didn?t matter, because the way Master Jinn spoke he might never be released even if he had been lucky enough to have had someone to go home too.

Jinn placed Obi-Wan in line by taking him by the shoulders and jerking him there. It did not hurt the boy, but it shocked him. When he first met Master Jinn he thought he was a kind man. Though he questioned his opinion of the Jedi master later, when the others came and Qui-Gon got him in trouble, he truly believed the Jedi were there to help.

That was what Bant led him to believe when they were in the horse stalls talking. Now though he realized Master Jinn and the other Jedi did plan to help the ones kidnapped, Obi-Wan felt Qui-Gon didn?t much care if he got out of his problems or not. Jinn intended to make more trouble for the little slave, he thought.

Obi-Wan soon reached the table-desk. The one who would take his information was Bant. She sat on the opposite side of the table with pen in hand. She wasn?t sure what to say to the boy because she was not sure if he was a friend or foe.

Bant knew she had to break the silence so she did it in an impersonal way first by just asking the information she needed to put down to get Obi-Wan back home if the Jedi ever released him to do so.

?What planet are you from??

Her eyes never met the little slave?s.

I am from Carthis, way on the outter edge of the galaxy.?

Obi-Wan was perplexed as to why the girl didn?t at least say hi to him. She seemed friendly enough when she was in the barn relying on Obi?s help to escape. He thought about what Qui-Gon said about Obi-Wan leading the pirates to the Jedi. He knew why. She must think he betrayed her.

Well I did. I guess I deserve the way she treats me. I did betray them. I told Delbe where to find them and the other Jedi masters.

Bant had thoughts of her own.

No wonder the Jedi never discovered him in time to be trained. They seldom go to the far quadrant to look for any force sensitives. Carthis is so small and no Jedi have ever come from there. We studied it in history of the Jedi class. I have heard rumors they were of an unfriendly nature. No wonder he told on us. He probably hadn?t been socialized enough to know what loyalty or friendship even is.

?And your family? I need the name of your mother and father and where we can reach them. Master Jinn will see to it they are brought to Coruscant so once you are released from the Jedi??..?

Too late Bant realized she had let it slip that she too was aware of Obi-Wan?s fate. She abruptly stopped in mid-sentence after she realized her mistake.

Obi-Wan blushed a crimson red. He had hoped that he would have her as his friend when he was at the Jedi temple that Jinn spoke of, but she was on the side of the Jedi through and through. He would have no friends. He became angry.

?Don?t you mean when the "All Mighty Master Jinn" says I can be released. I don?t think for a second anyone will be responsible for my getting my freedom unless he approves it.?

Bant became offensive and alarmed by Obi-Wan?s statement. She laid her pen down and started to get up as she spoke to Obi-Wan once again..

?Look I think it would be be
  19. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    QUIGON WHY MUST YOU BE SUCH A BUTTMUNCH AND BANT WELL SHE'S A BUTTMUNCH TOO!!
  20. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    QUI-GON YOU MORONIC PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A NITWIT! WHEN WILL YOUR STUPIDITY END?! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE HIM AT LEAST SOME COMMON SENSE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?!
  21. Lieutenant_Page Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright..so have se decided if Obi-Wan is gonna be good or bad yet? Cuase if he is bad, I will have nightmares for the rest of my life. Obi-Wan is nothing but GOOD! GOOD GOOD GOOD! THere is no way Xanatos can be the good guy...NO WAY!! the name Xanatos even sounds evil.

ALright..now that my rant is over, on to qui-gon:

Now, as for Qui-Gon...damn it..he pisses me off! Right about now, I agree with Obi-Wan he has NO HEART!

I can't wait until YOda gets involved...I hope he will straighten things out!

Nevertheless..I can't wait for the next post :p
  22. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    I haven't attacked you with a lightsaber in, um... weeks I think. See- I'm being nice to the author, but only if Qui gets his butt kicked in line or figures out the truth!

Otherwise...
  23. OBI_JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Qui you little bast......... never mind :D

more soon plllleeeaaassssssssseeeeee
  24. Linari_Tanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I guess if Qui plans to make sure that Obi stays with him I don't totally mind him anymore.... :D

I mean....Yoda has to see the potential in him....doesn't he??? ?[face_plain]
  25. Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Qui-Gon you idiot! you idiot! you idiot! You're being so rude and mean to Obi. I'm with him on this one -- I don't know anymore if any Jedi truly possess any heart. :mad: Why can't Obi become a dark Jedi instead of Ani and kill all the Jedi? I'm just kidding, of course.

Come on ewen . When is the next post coming?

Aun
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.