main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

" Nothing Left To Lose"Q/O* 1/21* HERE IT IS FOLKS, THE FINALE!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Qui has jumped to conclusions so much in this story, he may need a bungee cord reeeeaaallll soon. Obi, maybe Yoda will have the discernment through the force to see whats what and straighten our misinformed Master out, and give you some comfort. 7

BTW Jenny, what is a BUTTMUNCH??? :confused:

2. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    Well basicly a buttmunch is some one who munches on there butt cause there to stupid to do any thing else [face_laugh] 8-} at least i think thats what it means [face_laugh] 8-}

3. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Oooooooooooookaaaaaaaayyyy... :) 7

4. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    How can the Jedi believe that Obi-Wan betrayed them. It is so obvious that Delbe is making it up but having read your cryptic comment about who the dark one will be, I don't know! But whatever you do it is going to be fantastic!

Maybe once they get to Coruscant someone with a bit of sense will work out if Obi is on the darkside or not. It is obvious that none of the Jedi at the inn can make a sensible decision about it!

Looking forward to more!

5. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
  6. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    *glares at Qui*

You're being denser than usual. Drat it. [face_plain]

7. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Let me join the club.

QUI GON YOU LITTLE MORON, IMBECILE, DOOFUS, IDIOT, STUPIDHEAD, BUTTMUNCH (as Jenny says)... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! One of these days you will be BEGGING that kid's forgiveness! Do you have so much of the slightest idea of what pain you are causing the poor poor kid? I'll HURT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    ___up_________up_______up_____________up_
    ___up_________up_______up____________up__
    ___up_________up_______up___________up___
    ___up_________up_______upupupupupupup____
    ___up_________up_______up________________
    ___up_________up_______up________________
    _____up_____up_________up________________
    ________upup___________up________________

9. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Nice 'up' Jenny.

I did the exact same thing in another thread :D

10. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Xanatos sat at the far end of the table and scrutinized every movement his master made. His watched every word flow from his master?s mouth, then observed his body movements and hand gestures to see if he could get any insight on what the two were talking about.

He knew why his master had his shields up. It was not to keep him out, but to keep Obi-Wan from forming the bond that tried to manifest in his master?s mind, even though Qui-Gon made attempt after attempt to stop it.

Had his master not been shielded, Xanatos still would not have access to his master?s private thoughts. While Obi-Wan could not again penetrate into the privacy of Jinn's thoughts, there was a bond there laying dormant waiting?..

I wish Qui-Gon and I had formed a stronger bond. This could never have happened. Sometimes I even wish I had a master I was capable of forming a good strong training bond with. I would hate to lose my master and my mentor, Qui-Gon. After all I am the envy of the temple by the other padawans for having him as my master, but what good does it do me when our bond and mental link is weak. It was nothing more than a thin thread of a bond even before Obi-Wan Kenobi came into the picture.

Xanatos also watched to see if any of Obi-Wan?s body language denoted hostility for his master. He detected none although he remained interested in what extra things were being said in filling out Obi?s information papers.

He watched Obi-Wan leave and go into the kitchen. Evidently his master told him to get some last-meal. He did notice the boy kind of huffed away in some kind of emotional turmoil. He only hoped that Kenobi and his master had a confrontation again and that Obi-Wan was in a state of anger.

Obi-Wan looked at the food but passed it up. Now that his old room housed the pirates and his former master and his wife, Obi-Wan did not know where to go. He was exhausted. Remnants of blood streaked his face from the brutal attack on him by Delbe when he wanted information about the missing children.

Had it only been the beating I could have handled that. I would not have told him where they went? Well it doesn?t matter now. The Jedi all believe I am in some kind of league with my tormentors and I don?t have to justify myself to them. They would not believe my story if I told them.

Obi-Wan sauntered into the large common room of the inn and spied and empty overstuffed chair by the fireplace. It looked warm and cozy although he had never been permitted to sit there before, he thought he would take advantage of the comfort it seemed to offer. He went over, sat down, and found a small throw cover on the back of the chair. He had nothing more than rags on with numerous holes. A blanket so soft and clean was a comfort he had never been allowed. He instantly fell asleep after he managed to get the sickness that consumed him quieted down to tolerable.

######

Xanatos found his master in the kitchen getting a well deserved meal.

?Well Master did you find out anything about our little force sensitive??

?Yes his parents are dead. He is of course an orphan. I suppose once we find out what is going on with him, he will be sent to an orphangae or foster home. Either way we will be rid of him.?

?None to soon I suppose. Then our bond will come back??

It was a question said as a statement.

Jinn only nodded his agreement. He did wonder though if the bond would actually come back or not. He had never known anything like this to happen and for he or Xani neither one to feel any discomfort from the stifling of the bond disturbed him more. He was feeling a little woozy lately so he thought the block on he and Xani?s bond might have something to do with it. Xani however had had no discomfort and that worried Master Jinn.

Little did Master Qui-Gon Jinn know that the discomfort did not come from the interrupted bond he and Xani had. It came from controlling the bond he and Obi-Wan had, unwilling on the master?s part.

Jinn felt confident the healers would find a way to keep the Kenobi boy

11. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    Force, I hate Qui-Gon so much. He is acting so pathetically; unworthy of being a Jedi. [face_plain] And poor Obi-Wan. All he tried to do was help the kids (and how come nobody noticed the blood when Delbe hit him?) and help the Jedi, and what does he get in return? A bickering argument between a bunch of illiterate, insensitive, stupid, idiotic, reckless Jedi who lack skills to make good judgements and not hurt other people (really, how many adjectives can you cram into one sentence? ;)). Anyway. Hopefully, the next post will make me feel a little much better.

And come on, ewen . You seriously arne?t considering making us wait for a long time, are you?

Aun

12. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    Well now that there going to be in the same apartment thing hopfully will get better, sighs but poor obiwan thinks he's still a slave to quigon :mad: :(

13. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    Yeah your not going to have us wait forever are you ewen that would be so uncool girl hehehe!!!
    O O
    o
    \__/

14. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    No you guys!!!

I just meant it might not be everyday, but I wouldn't make you wait three days,if anything I would skip a day.

Besides I said I will post fri,sat.and sun.

Something tells me I have spoiled my readers to daily updates.

PEACE ewen

15. Linari_Tanis

Linari_Tanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    grr....that stupid Jedi master..... :mad:

Question: Is Obi gonna be the "Chosen One" in this???

16. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    When are you gonna give poor Obi a break?

17. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Linari_Tanis- No Obi is not the "chosen one" because this is not part of the Journey Into Knighthood series. My other story is. Here he's just Obi trying to form a regular training bond with Jinn.

Jedi_Knight150- Obi-Wan always gets a break in my stories however his break has to follow the story line. Patience Jedi Knight. I have this one plotted out and know exactly where I want to go with it. Now I have to get back to writing the post for in the morning, if you guys want one.

PEACE ewen

18. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Yes, ewen, you've definetely spoiled us. :D :D

*whacks Qui again*

Why do you get denser? Don't speak that way in front of a young child! :mad:

Edit: Wrong smiley [face_blush]

19. jedibear30

jedibear30 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2002
    yes you definately spoil us daily. want more please. i look forward to reading these two stories when i come home from a long day at wal-mart. only 4 more shopping days. YES! YES! YES!

20. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Do you suffer paranoia?

You bet he does, Yoda. Jinn, what is UP with you? Why can't you see what a poot health condition Obi-wan is in? Why do you insist on hurting him? Masters. They're so unpredicable.

21. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    If Qui-Gon wants to be so nasty about the child, he should do so right infront of him!

Yes, I am spoiled by your daily posts, and loving it!!

22. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Obi-Wan felt more trapped than he ever had when he was a slave to Delbe. While he did feel better when he was around Master Jinn, he knew the master didn?t want him anywhere near him or his padawan, Xanatos.

Obi almost bumped into the big master when he stopped at his door to his flat and opened it up. He waited and had Obi-Wan walk in first.

Xanatos could not have been more surprised. He did not expect the boy to come to their home. Soon he would be more surprised than he would know how to deal with.

Jinn walked briskly over to his bedroom door and opened it. He extended his left arm indicating that Obi-Wan should go in there.

Obi on the other hand hesitated. Why ? Was he going to be locked up already, the boy thought.

?Go in there please. I have to discuss this with my padawan in private. There?s a chair and some books. Find something to read, do anything just stay there until I come back.?

Obi-Wan was at least calmed by the knowledge that Jinn did not plan to lock him in his room. He sat down and waited. Once in awhile he would get up and go to the door to see if he could here what was going on.

?Master I don?t understand why is he hear??

Qui-Gon wanted to get the first words in but Xanatos would have none of that. He started in on his master right away.

?Listen Xanatos I have to explain something to you.?

?Explain what master? The council must be crazy to think we want the boy here to visit with us. When will the healers come and retrieve him. I try not to hold things against him, but he is responsible for our bond almost being non-existent. I think I will leave until they come for him.?

Jinn got a little angry with his apprentice because the boy would not let him explain. It was hard enough as it was, let alone to have the boy keep interrupting and making assumptions; assumptions that Jinn would have to correct and his apprentice would more than likely throw another tantrum about.

?Xanatos stop please.?

Jinn raised his voice to his apprentice for the first time since they became master and apprentice.

Xanatos stopped abruptly and looked at his master. He was more shocked than Jinn was at the outburst.

?Sorry Master I know I sound like a child and I don?t mean too. It?s just?.?

?Xanatos he won?t be leaving. The council masters have seen fit to make me his guardian until a way to break this bond can be found. He suffers from the bond not forming that?s why he looks like a ghost.?

?Sorry Master for sounding so cold and unfeeling, but I didn?t take the time to notice how he looked and I don?t care what?s wrong with him. I want him out of here.?

?Xani be reasonable. You know that I can?t go against the council when they minds are truly made up Do you believe that I didn?t put up the same argument as you and was just as vehemently. They wouldn?t here of it. I have to oversee the boy until something can be done.?

?Until then we have no bond. Some little slave boy, with no knowledge of the world around him is connected to you more than I am. Do you wish him to be your padawan master??

?You know Xanatos that it is not my desire to have him as my apprentice. I am still not convinced he is not of the dark side, but I can?t convince the council of that.?

?Why not Master? Can?t the healers see he has to be from the force of dark or he wouldn?t force this bond on you . That?s not how it has ever been done in Jedi history. A bond is a mutual joining by both padawan and master. How can the healers be so blind??

?I do not know but I am unsure why you try to place the blame on me. The healers have searched with everything they have and they find no dark in him, just confusion.?

I?d say confusion, I bet the boy can?t even write his name or knows the alphabet.?

?Why do you keep going back too that Xanatos. We are not here to judge his literacy. I am concerned how this bond is harming us.?

?I am too.?

?Master, I just mean this boy is too dumb to be a Jedi even if he wasn?t too old to train. Master he is from Carrthis, they are noted for their host

23. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Qui pull your head out of your....*cough cough*

Good Post ewen, I loved it.

Qui is so nasty

*thwaps Qui* bad Qui.

More soon please

24. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    I'm so incredibly mad at Qui. :mad: :mad: Mad enough to destroy all the plans for my future fic and write one in which Qui's life becomes miserable. But alas! I'm not cruel as he is, though for Obi's sake, I probably should be.

Thanks for the post, ewen .

Aun

25. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    Hey Qui, your proctologist called. He said he found your head. It's up your.... So is anyone besides me ready to chop Qui up into tiny little bits?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.