main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

" Nothing Left To Lose"Q/O* 1/21* HERE IT IS FOLKS, THE FINALE!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    SEDATE?! IF THAT HEALER TOUCHES A SINGLE HAIR ON OBI'S HEAD..... :mad:

2. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    Growls i'm in the mood from some healer meat!!

3. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    OK Master Healer...I gotta question for you. When did the Jedi start giving up on people???? I got my eyes on you Pernile...both of them! You better watch out!

Excellent post! I love the way you leave us hanging :D

4. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    No, Qui-gon, you can't leave poor little Obi-wan alone with the healer that could care less if he were dead! Get back here, Qui-gon!

Loved the part of Qui-gon knowing what Obi-wan likes and dislikes, it's so sweet!

5. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Great post!
    Seeing how Qui looked after Obi was so sweet!
    Poor Obi though, that last line was almost just heartbreaking....
    Qui better do something!

6. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Ewen, will catch up with this after Xmas.

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Merry Christmas everyone.

Here's your post I promised. It is almost six in the morning and I am off work and still up before daybreak posting so I will be sure you have this one.

May I make a suggestion?

Pease put those sabers safely away that you have been threatening Qui and the healer with.

I wouldn't want you to accidently take Santa's head off with one of them when he's delivering the presents,especially before he gets to my house!! HA,HA,

##############

How could he do that, project his thoughts into my mind while I am shielded and his powers are diminished greatly with the force collar. He did it at the Inn but I did not try to shield from him then. Now I have every layer of shielding I possess tightly up against his repeated intrusions and still he broke through. And why does he fear the Master Healer? It doesn't make sense.

?Master, Master did you here me??

Jinn finally turned and took his eyes from the little former slave. They were far enough away that Qui-Gon could not actually see Obi-Wan, just a silhouette of him through the now misted over window. Obi-Wan stopped wiping his breath from the window to see the transport ship leave. Jinn released his worry for Obi-Wan through the force.

After all, it is unnatural to feel this closeness to him without him being my apprentice. I can?t deal with this little orphan and perform my mission at the same time. It is he who insists on this bond. I can?t let him interfere with my everyday living and my duties as a Jedi master to Xanatos.

?Master are you listening? Knight Gayron is piloting and he wants you to check the coordinates just to make sure he has them set right.?

?Oh, very well Xanatos. I?ll go up there now.?

Jinn quickly turned and went forward. Master Yoda had sent Knight Gayron with them because he needed field experience. He did not have a padawan. In truth he had only been out on a handful of missions and Yoda wanted him to learn diplomacy from the best. His fighting talents had much to be desired, but he was known to be able to ?talk himself out of a paper bag.?

Xanatos watched his master disappear to the front of the ship.

We could be off course by a hundred miles and still Master wouldn?t be willing to draw himself away from the portal where he watched Obi-Wan. I wonder if he thinks to fool me. He grows closer and closer to the child. The worst part is I don?t really care anymore that we currently don?t share an opened bond.

Once on the planet they found two bickering sides, one just as equally in the wrong.

Jinn and Gayron spent the first two days just reviewing the agreement on the treaty and making sure each side understood their part in the agreements. They also went over the boundary dividing the land of the two. It was a simple mistake made by one side and escalated to an almost war.

Master Yoda instructed the Jedi to stay there to help with the reorganization again and to see that they did indeed curb their temper. The war torn planet could not stand another civil war. The economics and government system would collapse under the pressure and financial cost of another battle between the two would bankrupt the two governments and their armies.

Under Master?s Jinn?s cool and calm exterior was a Jedi master being tormented by a little boy?s misery. The most powerful and experienced Jedi master to grace the galaxy had his once impenetrable shields breached. They had been prodded and successfully tapped into. How was it done? It was done by a small former slave with no force training and a force collar on.

Obi-Wan had put a chink in the shields of Qui-Gon enough to where Jinn could here him at times and feel his comforts and distress. It was done by a child who repeatedly feigned his ignorance and innocence about the entire phenomenal event. He insisted he took no part in the bond yet Jinn?s shields were being stripped away layer by layer by the boy.

It was difficult for Jinn to focus on the mission before him because of a nagging

8. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    :) What!, I repeat, What! are those people thinking, :confused: you would think Yoda, would have a clue!,that healer is weird, is he in cahoots with Sidious?, Qui is feeling someone else in his mind, to bad it's not common sense. :) Happy Holidays everybody :) 7

9. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    Hmmm, Gayron wants an abandoned padawan? If Qui-gon takes Obi-wan, then he'll have just such a padawan!

And I think I'm going to join the army amassing to hurt that healer. *grabs saber, but keeps a lookout for Santa*

10. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    bobill- You really do read the story entirely.

That could indeed be an option to gracefully and diplomatically do away with our most loved padawan to be hated, Xanatos.

PEACE ewen

11. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Once again great post ewen!
    Gosh Qui.....get a clue! ;)
    UPPERS

12. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    I'm starting to vehemently dislike the entire Jedi Order. Honestly, they pride themselves in killing warlords and criminals but they can't take care of a kid???

Aun

13. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    Must.....control....fist...of....death....

When is Qui-Gon Jidiot gonna take a hint?! I've heard of crazy people that are less paranoid! And does this healer seriously think he can get away with this?! What the heck is Yoda doing while all this is happening? If he is the head of the Jedi council, how come he can't tell when a Jedi healer is lying to him?! Excuse me while I go scream! :mad:

14. Linari_Tanis

Linari_Tanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    WHAT!?!? You think it's Sidious!?!? O.O

Oh my god.... damn Qui open your eyes you stupid @$$!!!

*puts down lightsaber* All right I'll put it away....but when Thursday rolls around that @$$hole of a healer better watch his back!!! :mad:

15. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Stupid healer, what is his problem? He needs to die now! :mad:

16. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    And why doesn't Qui take two seconds to comm the temple? You would think that he would check on Obi-Wan at least once during a break in the mission.

17. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    You all feel the same way i feel about the healer so i'm just agreeing with you guys hehe!!

18. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    All in favor of decapitating the healer, raise your 'sabre!

*raises her lightsaber*

19. jedibear30

jedibear30 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2002
    not only do i raise my saber(newly constructed), i raise yoda's stick, and i also have my attack cat and watch dog on alert. we will watch out for santa, but qui and that healer better watch out. xani too since he put the idea of obi being dark into qui's head. well, anyway. christmas eve is here and wal-mart is closed for the evening. YAY! another shopping nightmare is over with. merry christmas ewen and to all the loyal readers. hope you have a safe and happy holiday. i know my family will. see ya on the flipside. later.

20. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I don't know if you remembered me mentioning it when my twin sister came in from out of town, but Christmas day is my birthday.

If you read this story, for my birthday present[I always get cheated on Christmas because of it] I would like feedback tomorrow if you have the time.

Posting tomorrow's story tonight!!!!!
    ###########

The next two days only brought an intense and increasing need for Qui-Gon to go home, or that was what he felt. He had contacted Yoda and had been assured Obi-Wan was fine. Every time he tried to talk to the former slave however, Master Pernile would tell Master Jinn it was not a good time for a variety of reasons each time.

Qui-Gon was beginning to suspect that the healer did not wish for him to speak with Obi-Wan at all. The master would think how absurd his thoughts were and put them and his worry for Obi-Wan aside in order to deal with the mission at hand..

I shouldn?t be that concerned for him anyway. Nothing will come of this bond. It was built on trickery and deceit by someone. Who I don?t know, but his presence is ever increasing in Obi-Wan?s mind and that makes his presence be felt in mind. Maybe the healer knows something and wants me not to contact the boy for a good reason. Maybe it could increase the bond. I am sure he only has mine and Obi-Wan?s best interest in mind when he keeps me from speaking with him.

Still the master felt the need to contact the boy. He grew melancholy over not being able to have any visual or vocal contact with Obi-Wan.

Jinn cursed himself for allowing the former slave to manipulate his mind in such a manner that would cause the Jedi master actual pain over not being with him. All the while he assured himself things back on Coruscant were fine, he was thinking of a way to get to the temple quicker than what Yoda said. His former master wanted the team to stay there at least another week. impossible thought Master Jinn. I have to go back. Why,is something is pulling me back?

Jinn worked on the paperwork necessary to have ready for the council. Gayron and Xanatos worked with the people making sure they understood all the factions of the treaty. Qui-Gon could not help but notice that Xanatos seemed in a better mood. He occasionally smiled as he laughed and talked to the young Knight while they did their work . Qui-Gon thought it was because they were away from the Kenobi child and that the young Knight in turn was not much older than Xanatos himself.

At least Xanatos had calmed down about their temporary closed off bond. Jinn could not even remember now how it was to have a bond with his padawan. Now all he ever felt was the insistence of Obi?s bond to be allowed to form. Jinn continually fought it though.

Yoda commed Master Jinn and Qui-Gon found out he would not have to ask to leave early. Master Yoda wanted them to return ?NOW?!

Qui-Gon became alarmed at the urgency in Master Yoda?s voice. His face had such a look of concern or call it worry that Master Jinn knew something was wrong, but what?

?Is there a problem??

?Problem there may be. Not sure I am, but come home you will. Take your ward home with you as soon as you arrive you also will. Something not right there Qui-Gon.. Feel it through the force I do. Child seems ill he does however Pernile insists he?s fine. Not sure what it is. Just come home to him now.?

Jinn?s first inclination was to pack up and leave now, right now, he thought. Then the master hesitated.

?Master Yoda do you think it wise for me to let this child control my life? If he is able to control me then why not others at the temple. No I should not just drop everything and go too him in this manner.?

?Feel it you have not? Does not the force direct you home to this temple and now? Lie to me Qui-Gon Jinn you will not.?

?Yes Master I have even considered calling you and asking you to cut our time short here and let us return. Call it a feeling or..?

?Listen to the force you did not Master. Not wise it is to turn a deaf ear on it. Sh

21. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    You have got to be kidding me! You're gonna leave us with that?!

22. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. militarygrl

militarygrl Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2002
    I agree w/ Jedi_Knight150, and I will be w/o a computer for a few wks while I move overseas to my new base.

24. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    Your birthday's on Christmas? Happy early birthday! And I don't like that cliffe either! Surly there must be a way to stop that evil healer!

25. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.