Notice about the April 18th meeting

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDurance Jedi Knight

star 1
    I really don't have any suggestions, but I did tell two of my buddies at work to sign up. As of yet they haven't. They both expressed an interest in suiting up for a convention or something with me.
  2. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    April Meeting Agenda:
    * celebrate success of "Rebel Strike Team"
    * launch of the website
    * JKOC business cards
    * Pittsburgh ComiCon
    * summer event planning (All-Ohio, Akron Aeros, Lake County Captains, ect)
    * (possible) introductions with USS Gallifrey
    * RoP update
  3. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, do we have a time on this yet? Like, what time does the bowling start and how long is it gonna take?
  4. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Rebel Strike Team bowls from 3-5pm, as soon as we're done...pack it up and head on over to McDonalds! Might be good to have a few people head over a little early to make sure we have the second floor set aside for us...you want that job Don?
  5. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
  6. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Wait- problem. I forgot about this Friday. Something's happenning then that might make me miss the entire meeting.

I just ain't saying what. [face_devil]
  7. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
  8. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Family stuff. Someone in my family is going to be in the hospital over the weekend.
  9. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
  10. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you, Kim, but you don't have to be sorry. This is a good in the hospital. I just like being mysterious. [face_devil]
  11. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
  12. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I'll double check with McDonalds (Rockside/Rt 21) that we're all set for having the second floor for the meeting. Never thought I'd be confirming reservations at MCDONALDS....Krash: party of 15! :)
  13. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    someone having kittens?!?!?

AWESOME!

it was hysterical the last time i made my dad have kittens... cept for that whole almost-not-having-a-place-to-live thing... :D

-b-

EDIT: forgot... business cards came in... they look schweet
  14. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Brian, count me in for a couple bucks on the business cards...I'll be using PLENTY of them at Bowl For Kids' Sake (and elsewhere) Anyone who can help B out...he foot the bill on this himself (it's appreciated)

I heard from the Captain of USS Gallifrey, they won't be able to sponsor our team directly...but they're gonna send a few people to the event. I've offered a welcome for them to come to the meeting afterwards...so we can get to know everyone better, and how we can help each other in the future.

April Meeting Agenda:
    * celebrate success of "Rebel Strike Team"
    * launch of the website
    * JKOC business cards
    * Pittsburgh ComiCon
    * summer event planning (All-Ohio, Akron Aeros, Lake County Captains, ect)
    * USS Gallifrey introductions
    * RoP update
    * new recruiting campaign
  15. jedi_master_sal Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry to "Krash in"...

Please don't forget about the booking rooms for CIII discussion.

Krash, I'll PM you my cell and home number incase you need to call me direct with any questions regarding that.
  16. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    This isn't going to be one of those +2 hour meetings is it!?!?!?!
  17. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    This isn't going to be one of those +2 hour meetings is it!?!?!?!

I remember those! I'm so glad that I don't have to go to those any more (sorry, Geoff, but they were really boring. I'm sure it wasn't your fault, but they were). Now all I have to do is post the minutes and laugh at the poor people who had to sit through them. [face_devil]
  18. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    All in favor of twice-monthly meetings at Candace's house when she's home for the summer say "aye."
  19. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_shocked] I think I'm going to get 3 jobs this summer. And take 5 classes at Tri-C.
  20. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Well then, you're going to be really busy what with us visiting every 2 weeks.
  21. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    sorry, Geoff, but they were really boring. I'm sure it wasn't your fault, but they were
    Our first couple meeting were long, but since then the last couple meetings have been very productive and more importantly on schedule. Sometimes we have alot of things to go over...this one may be one of those times. Don is starting to get a better idea of what I've had to manage for over a year, he ran the last meeting.
  22. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    first off: "AYE!!!"

hehe

second, now that everybody's got the idea of the whole "shut up get through it quickly" concept, the only thing we need to trim up at meetings time-wise is my techno-babble

-b-
  23. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, you did that on purpose! Make me sit through all the long meetings and then trim them down once I'm gone. What did I ever do to you? ;)
  24. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    Note to all: next time Candace attends a meeting... goof off so to make the meeting last longer. :D
  25. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmp. Maybe I just won't come to any more meetings. And if I do, I'll kick you if you goof off. Really hard. [face_devi]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.