main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Notice from the Pacific Outpost (501st)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Pac501Trooper, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pac501Trooper

Pac501Trooper Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2005
    Our website information is outdated so just because it doesnt show any events doesnt mean were not doing anything.

The person in charge of the website has been deployed off-island and so we're trying to get the access codes to the site so that we may update it.

The contact links are still the same so feel free to contact us if you guys have any questions.

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Are you folks going to make a showing at Circuit City (Eric's worksite) for ROTS release on Tuesday, 01 Nov, like ya all did for ep2? JayTee_Erricck is trying to organize a showing; I asked him to post his email here so that all others can see what his projections are, and organize together.

alot of my email addys for you folks are invalid, so please PM me your email addys, pu-leez.

mucho mahalo.

3. Pac501Trooper

Pac501Trooper Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2005
    The emails listed on pac501.com for the XO and CO are still valid.

For Episode III and Battlefront II Release, pac 501 is most likely going to troop at Best Buy, we are just waiting approval from the store managers.

4. Pac501_3136

Pac501_3136 Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2005
    We shall be at Best Buy Honolulu from 1pm to when we can't stand anymore on Nov. 1st. A few of us might head over to Wal-Mart Honolulu at midnight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.