main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Notice of temporary deployment aka I'll be away

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jada, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I will be engaging in training exercises with young recruits Monday - Friday of next week (July 26-30). We will be in the savage terrain of the South Carolina coast. Training will include how to avoid burning your skin through the application of a topical spf cream, keeping yourself from drying up like a tatooine desert through the ingestion of h2o and interaction with alien species aka boys! :eek: And how to avoid their traps of flattery. ;)

I wanted to put this out there now so I don't forget.

Please don't blow the place up whilst I'm away. STARDOG, I'm looking at you. :p

2. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    With the heat we're having, the South Carolina coast probably is savage terrain, unless you're watching it through the window of an air conditioned hotel room.

Have a good time. :) Hope it cools off some for you and the restaurants aren't too crowded.

3. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Ahhhhhhh....

Nothing like that coastal feeling....

I have a thermal detonater a case of starale a pack of smokes my lightsaber and the darkside of the force all within a dogs reach....

What could go wrong while your gone?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

4. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Enjoy the break - much needed it sounds like from recent posts...

5. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I survived a Motor Coach ride down with no A/C, a room full of middle school girls, dealing with teenage angst, ADHD, OCD, who is going to be this one's next ex boyfriend, jellyfish stings including one kid getting stung on the butt, no water pressure for showers, SAND!!!, getting sick, and having to sleep on a bunk bed.

It was a great week, truly. The kids are amazing and I can't wait to go again next year.

6. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Ahhh...reminds me of the years I taught high school and took seniors down to Orlando for Grad Nite.

Glad you enjoyed it. I always liked those trips, drama included.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.