Tucson NOV 11th 2pm meeting main library 2nd floor

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by firstsonofsolo, Nov 3, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    We have reserved the 2nd floor meeting room again which of course means no food or drink unless it is bottled water. Please post any items up for discussion!

Howl O Ween recap
    Dowtown parade of lights
    DSG update
    MINIs
    RPG
    Christmas party?
    Library to trade or not to trade?
  2. Zedd Jedi Knight

star 3
  3. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    I dont know if I can make it, We'll have to see. Mike Im going to give the visual dictionary I checked out to Chris to return to you as he will probably see you before I do.
  4. Zedd Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll see you all today!
  5. JediObiKat Jedi Knight

star 3
    Quite the turnout for this meeting!
    Attendance:
    firstsonofsolo
    Rebel Mom
    Zedd
    and moi

Minutes:
    -Howl-o-ween: sounds like it went well! We still haven't heard how many people were there or if we were the best exhibit again...
    -Parade of lights downtown: December 8, the route is ~2.7 mi, some people from Phoenix may come down for it, dress in lights, carry a lightsaber, and look bright!
    -Christmas party: to be held in conjunction with the next meeting, 12/9, at noon, at firstsonofsolo's house. There will be a "bad Santa" gift exchange, price range $5-15
    -DSG: they will soon be forming their own squad in Tucson, most likely called the Jundland Wastes squad
    -Minis: Force Unleashed stuff comes out this Friday, next gaming session is 11/18 at Lauren's house
    -RPG: next session is 11/16 (this coming Friday evening)
    -AVPR: Some people are going to go see the movie when it comes out, Christmass day at 8pm at El Con
    -Library: since we have doubles or quadruples of several books, Zedd is going to take the duplicates to Bookmans and trade them in for credit to buy different Star Wars books
    -Comic Con: January 25-27 (Fri-Sun) in Phoenix, Jeremy Bulloch and Dave Dorman will be there and theoretically Karen Traviss
    and most importantly ;-)...
    -Book Club!: This coming Saturday, 11/17 at 2 pm, we are discussing Survivor's Quest at the Himmel Park library, we'll decide on the next book and date then
  6. firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thank you Kat and I just wanted to say I actually had a great time today just chit chatting!
  7. 14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Either the date on this needs changed or we will have to schedule for evening. Chris is not permitted to plan things without checking with me first.
    We have both a karate tournament and a cheer competition on that morning/afternoon.
  8. firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sorry guys my fault throw out some ideas and we can go from there!
  9. RebelMom Jedi Knight

star 6
    Evening is good for me.
  10. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry i didn't make it. Ill be at the Crhistmas party, and there will be a viewing of the end of the year DVD. Please send me a PM if you would like a copy, and please bring a dollar for cost, thanks!
  11. JediObiKat Jedi Knight

star 3
    Evening is fine with me, too
Moderators: DieWompRatDie