main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson NOV 11th 2pm meeting main library 2nd floor

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by firstsonofsolo, Nov 3, 2007.

1. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    We have reserved the 2nd floor meeting room again which of course means no food or drink unless it is bottled water. Please post any items up for discussion!

Howl O Ween recap
    Dowtown parade of lights
    DSG update
    MINIs
    RPG
    Christmas party?
    Library to trade or not to trade?

2. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Book Club

3. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    I dont know if I can make it, We'll have to see. Mike Im going to give the visual dictionary I checked out to Chris to return to you as he will probably see you before I do.

4. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I'll see you all today!

5. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Quite the turnout for this meeting!
    Attendance:
    firstsonofsolo
    Rebel Mom
    Zedd
    and moi

Minutes:
    -Howl-o-ween: sounds like it went well! We still haven't heard how many people were there or if we were the best exhibit again...
    -Parade of lights downtown: December 8, the route is ~2.7 mi, some people from Phoenix may come down for it, dress in lights, carry a lightsaber, and look bright!
    -Christmas party: to be held in conjunction with the next meeting, 12/9, at noon, at firstsonofsolo's house. There will be a "bad Santa" gift exchange, price range $5-15
    -DSG: they will soon be forming their own squad in Tucson, most likely called the Jundland Wastes squad
    -Minis: Force Unleashed stuff comes out this Friday, next gaming session is 11/18 at Lauren's house
    -RPG: next session is 11/16 (this coming Friday evening)
    -AVPR: Some people are going to go see the movie when it comes out, Christmass day at 8pm at El Con
    -Library: since we have doubles or quadruples of several books, Zedd is going to take the duplicates to Bookmans and trade them in for credit to buy different Star Wars books
    -Comic Con: January 25-27 (Fri-Sun) in Phoenix, Jeremy Bulloch and Dave Dorman will be there and theoretically Karen Traviss
    and most importantly ;-)...
    -Book Club!: This coming Saturday, 11/17 at 2 pm, we are discussing Survivor's Quest at the Himmel Park library, we'll decide on the next book and date then

6. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    Thank you Kat and I just wanted to say I actually had a great time today just chit chatting!

7. 14of3amberofborg

14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006
    Either the date on this needs changed or we will have to schedule for evening. Chris is not permitted to plan things without checking with me first.
    We have both a karate tournament and a cheer competition on that morning/afternoon.

8. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    Sorry guys my fault throw out some ideas and we can go from there!

9. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Evening is good for me.

10. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Sorry i didn't make it. Ill be at the Crhistmas party, and there will be a viewing of the end of the year DVD. Please send me a PM if you would like a copy, and please bring a dollar for cost, thanks!

11. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Evening is fine with me, too