main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Novels and Comics

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi Daniel, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I've not read them, heard they are good though.

I have been reading Dan Browns work lately, The Davinci Code and Angels & Demons were two of the best books I have read in years.

2. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Everyone I know including my father is reading 'The Da Vinci Code' novel.

3. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    For those that are interested, the Crow original comic book is back in print at the moment... With a new cover. =P~ =P~ =P~

4. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    In the last few weeks I have read Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, an excellent book (can this man do no wrong I ask ?)

Last week I finished Jennifer Government by Max Barry. I originally heard about this book on Triple J a while back. Its set in the near future and corporations run basically the whole world, and the U.S. own Australia. Quite a funny look on corporate greed and the lengths companies could go to in order to sell their product if they were not kept in line by the government. Max Barry is also an Aussie, so thats another reason to read it.

And lastly, just the other day I picked up a second hand copy of Enders Game by Orson Scott Card from the local store for $5, what a bargain. I'm half way through it and I'm enjoying it more than the last time I read it.

5. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I still need to get a copy of 'Ender's Game'.

6. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    You shold pop on down the local bookstore and get it JD.It truly is a great read, and they are planning a movie which is due to be released next year.

Well I finished Enders game and now I have started The Last Don, by Mario Puzo (Author of The Godfather, the movie for this one is as good as the book (shock))

Apparently there was a movie or mini series of The Last Don, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere, if anyone has some idea on this could they let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.