main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX November 16 Full Teaser Trailer on Harry Potter

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Amidala Starkiller, Nov 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    That's right the full teaser will be on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

the new trailer is over two minutes in length and features never-before-seen footage and dialogue :D

2. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    2:17

I can't wait to se this one...Breathing was awesome...I just need more Clones

3. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    firday good for everyone?

i need to get a time set up

4. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    Friday is good for me....a time....how about a 7 or 9 showing

5. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    7 or 9 sounds good to me too

i've got a friend from UMHB who might come up for the movie

6. jango-joe1

Apr 25, 2001
    Nick said that he was going to watch the movie at the first showing....but we can call him whenever we get a definate show time

7. starwars-19

starwars-19 Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2001
    Just a couple notes...The new trailer was cool. Harry Potter was cool, especially the references to Star Wars and other movies. Harry Potter didn't break TPM's record for opening day. But it's such a long movie, I don't think the possibility was even there....longer movie = fewer showtimes. Also, my theater got our posters in...for anyone who doesn't know, they look like the one that's on the internet. Anakin and Amidala facing away from each other on a maroonish background. What's cool though is the authenticity lucasfilm logo. For TPM, there was just a little thing on the bottom corner you could only see under a blacklight. For AOTC, there is a lucasfilm logo in Amidala's hair. You have to get the light to shine on it just right to see it, so u won't be able to see it in the poster case...at least, I haven't been able too.

Al

sorry so long

8. LaraCroft1

LaraCroft1 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2001
    I just got word that Harry Potter did beat out TPM. I saw that Harry Potter grossed $31.1 Million. Lets just hope while it takes down TPM it takes a certain ship with it.

On a sad note the showing I went to see did not have the EPII trailer. Dang, I guess I will have to try again. I really liked the movie.

9. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    The showing we went to did have the trailer but something was wrong with the sound. :(

10. starwars-19

starwars-19 Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2001
    Yeah, now they are saying that Harry Potter beat SW for opening day...it also got the opening weekend record, if I read things right. Kind of bummer.

As for not getting to see the trailer, the Hollywood Jewel has the trailer on all of our prints. Most of the projectionists are into SW, so they put it on all three.

Al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.