November 1st

Discussion in 'Lafayette, LA' started by wicket_the_ewok, Oct 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicket_the_ewok Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nov. 1st is just a week away and we all know what that means. ROTS on DVD!!! Also, Battlefront II and SWG Trials of Obi-Wan comes out on the same day! I'm not sure about yall but im going to be at Wal-Mart at 12:01 AM to get my copy of ROTS. I preordered Battlefront II back in July. Man i can't wait.
  2. Theyrenotdolls Jedi Knight

star 1
    so is there going to be a get-together for this? a meeting, if you will.
  3. GH_Reaper Jedi Knight

4. wicket_the_ewok Jedi Knight

star 2
    well if anybody wanted to purchase the dvd at a walmart in lafayette at midnight, your out of luck. the walmarts in lafayette close at 10pm for security reasons, i think. but the walmart in new iberia stays open all day and night so im getting my copy tonight.
  5. wicket_the_ewok Jedi Knight

star 2
    3 hours and 35 minutes left
  6. wicket_the_ewok Jedi Knight

star 2
    watching it right now!!!!!!!
  7. GH_Reaper Jedi Knight

Wait a second! Your post said it is still 10-31 and you were watching it. Somebody jumped the gun?;)
  8. NightForce Jedi Knight

star 1
    Too bad I hadn't read your post earlier I could have told you that Walmart closes at 10pm. Well, from other coworkers, the reason why it is closing at 10 is because Lafayette residents obviously didn't realize, for some reason, that we had a hurricane. That thousands of people were staying at the Cajun dome and came to shop at the Walmarts here. Which left our shelves pretty empty. So customers called the main office and complained that the shelves weren't stocked! That's why it is closing at 10. Anyway we are hopefull that it will get back to its regular 24 hour status for the holidays, I sure hope so. Can't wait until I get another job!!! lol
    And I am sorry that I missed out on the Halloween costume contest at Grahams and didn't see you there. Kathy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.