Hawaii November 2001 event

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mac-nut, Nov 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, everyone, what shall we do for our November gathering? Restaurant, Chinese? Maile in Mililani next to the coffee place? how about a Saturday or Sunday, easier for me since I'd be driving about 25 miles to get there. :D
  2. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Saturday, 10 Nov, 5:00 PM, Maile Chinese Restaurant, Mililani.

This is a good time for everyone. Christine and family will be leaving Hawaii permanently for a new duty station at the end of the month. This will be a good time to farewell them. Chinese food sounded good, considering turkey will be upon us soon. :D
  3. mac-nut Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey everyone, Thanksgiving is next week. We're all going to have Thanksgiving dinner at JeepChick's place, Thursday, 22 Nov, around noon. PM her on what you're going to b bring. She and Mechanic are doing the bird. I'm bringing dressing.

That leaves the rest of the late afternoon/evening free in case you want to do something else. Anyways, leftovers are great for evening munchies. If you need directions, PM me, please.

4. The_Scream_Man Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just to let u kids know: Jedi_Enna and I just got engaged; WHo knows, we may just come over on our honeymoon! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.