main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Hawaii November 2001 event

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mac-nut, Nov 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Well, everyone, what shall we do for our November gathering? Restaurant, Chinese? Maile in Mililani next to the coffee place? how about a Saturday or Sunday, easier for me since I'd be driving about 25 miles to get there. :D

2. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Saturday, 10 Nov, 5:00 PM, Maile Chinese Restaurant, Mililani.

This is a good time for everyone. Christine and family will be leaving Hawaii permanently for a new duty station at the end of the month. This will be a good time to farewell them. Chinese food sounded good, considering turkey will be upon us soon. :D

3. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Hey everyone, Thanksgiving is next week. We're all going to have Thanksgiving dinner at JeepChick's place, Thursday, 22 Nov, around noon. PM her on what you're going to b bring. She and Mechanic are doing the bird. I'm bringing dressing.

That leaves the rest of the late afternoon/evening free in case you want to do something else. Anyways, leftovers are great for evening munchies. If you need directions, PM me, please.

4. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    Just to let u kids know: Jedi_Enna and I just got engaged; WHo knows, we may just come over on our honeymoon! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.