main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO November 2006 Meeting - 11/4/2006 @ 6pm

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Zoom_Cthooga, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    It was lovely guys!! Thanks for hosting the meeting RTD and Zoom :D It was great seeing you all.

2. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    As for business/meeting notes...

We had none. :cool:

Although, it might be cool to build a life-size ETA-2 Actis Interceptor...

3. Kanaloa

Kanaloa Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2005
    What is that?

4. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    That's the snobbish nitpicky technical name for the ROTS Jedi Starfighter. :D

5. Kanaloa

Kanaloa Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2005
    Lol, thank you for the clarification.

6. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All,

See what happens when we start talking about things that need to get done for one of the films we are making. IDEAS!!! And delusions of granduer. Cool, Cool!! I like. I have been goin over some of the specs that we were looking at using on the fighter and for the most part it looks like it will work. I will get a copy online or take it over for you to look at. I finished watching Mezzo it was a little vague as far a story goes but I liked it.

Later Days...

7. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Sweet. Anything with measurements should be good. Sarah mentioned something about possibly having some scrap plastic we could use for the skin of the ship. Just need to figure out how to create the center fuselage. [face_thinking]

I tried to stay strong, but I broke down and watched the next 10 episodes of Naruto after everyone left. LOL. Trying to pace myself, though.