main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

November 2013 meeting 11/16 @ 2 pm = annual mega-food meeting!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by DieWompRatDie, Oct 29, 2013.

1. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Thanks for hosting ! We had a great time. Sorry we had to leave early.

FanForced and DieWompRatDie like this.
  2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Great time everyone! See you all next month! :)

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  3. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    Thank you everyone for the best Thanksgiving meal I've had in a long time. It's been years since I've had a sit-down Thanksgiving dinner with lots of people, it made me feel at home again. Next up is the December meeting, I promised to bring homemade Italian bread. And I'll post up my address for the fondue party on the 7th on that thread.

FanForced likes this.
  4. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Thanks for coming, everybody! We had a great time and it was fun to have Thanksgiving family-style. I think I got one of everything...oof. Except, I can't believe I forgot the jellied cranberry in the fridge. Doh!

I'll post half-assed notes when I've recovered...

5. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    You naughty, naughty boy!

6. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Notes:

-Hauntings at the Hanger - wrap-up - all went well and we were excited to be a part of it! No complaints were lodged to WOTR for the whole event, which they were appreciative of.

-RMFF elections - list nominees, ask for confirmation, any new ones?, vote starting 12/1, vote at Dec meeting, send votes to Grimby? - the ballot was finalized. Nominees can be found in the thread here. Vote via PM to Grimby starting December 1st and in-person at the meeting on Dec. 14th. Votes will be counted and winners will be announced at the meeting. Correct?

-Green Screen training on Saturday, 11/30 at 12 PM

-Fondue party - Saturday, 12/7 6 PM

-@darth_hair's Locks of Love reminder - https://www.coloradogives.org/darthhair

-Reminder about adjacent meetings with 501st in 2014

-WOTR update - May the Fourth will be awesome.

-T-Shirt update - Design version 2.0 has been posted. The back design will be finalized when @gra-co_o_hun's good and ready. Ordering will commence...sometime.

-Treasury update - $563, plus some monies from this month's non-raffle, raffle.

-Any other business? - @Bravo is having an online RPG. Contact him to get involved.
    '
    -December meeting - Saturday, 12/14 - 2 PM, Sith Central (Kim and Jeff's) - RMFF council voting, White Bantha gift exchange, Italian food potluck

-Raffle prizes & group photo

One of the photos of meal time:

[​IMG]

And here's the post-meal goodness as we watch the Rifftrax version of SW Holiday Special and enjoy the Celebration drink.

[​IMG]

nnaydolem likes this.