main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN *November 9th Meeting*

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by WedgesOtherNephew, Nov 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Well things are shaping up for our monthly general meeting which will be on November 9th. However there will be a couple of changes at least...

The club will be making its road trip to Indy to see AOTC Imax on the 9th, so we are planning a short meeting at 9:30 A.M. and then depart for Indy at about 10:00. (This instead of our normal 12:00 noon) We will cover a few topics, but I see it mainly as a send-off for those of us who are going to Indy.

Honestly, I'm not sure when CQ opens, but since we are looking at just a half hour I don't see any need to move the location of the meeting. After they open, whoever has stuck around could play a game or shop or whatever.

Obviously, we want as many people going on the Imax trip as possible. Check out E'ville Imax thread for details.

Anything else?

2. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Meeting notes for November 9th.

*There were 4 members in attendence
    *Topics of discussion included book club, collecting and TCG.
    *Our Showplace contacts are finding out which dates we can set up our table for the Lord of the Rings event. If we can get Thursday or Friday indoors, we would prefer that. If we can't get either of those, we would do opening night (December 18) outside. Bring your winter coats. If you know anyone who would donate items for the drawing, let us know.
    *Monday November 11th at 11:45 we will be meeting at super Wal-Mart to pick up our AOTC movies.

If you have questions about anything you might have missed at the meeting, PM WedgesotherNephew or me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.