main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

November and December Meets

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr, Nov 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    Any one up for a November Meet to see the Matrix - Revolutions and a December Meet to see Lord Of The Rings: Return of the King? Let me hear your ideas for days and times - Saturdays are probably the best but Hey, who knows.

Wedge

2. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    Well as always, I am more than for a meet, hopefully we can get some people interested in the group again.

Jaded

3. Hobbie107

Hobbie107 Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    I am so there. Hey everyone this here is Crash-and-Burn-Bacta-Boy Hobbie back up in ya. Working with the Commander and now able to produce adequate funds to get us rolling again. I am also willing to be present at a Nov and Dec meeting. If anyone has any questions I am more than here. I feel obligated to help at the same time considering I myself am a Rebel at the NHEB. Also I wish it to be known that I pretty much have the Zine all set to go. It's going through the final editing phases right now, and just needs to be run by Lyta and Wedge. Hope you all are doing well. I'll be here is you need me. Which I know that you all will. Talk to you all soon. BTW if peole have Pix and schtuff that they wish to be added to the Zine let me know. See you all soon.

4. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Hey Hobbs,

That is GREAT NEWS about the Zine - at the moment I don't have any pictures but maybe Luke does. Let me know when you need my help and let us all know when you are ready to take submissions.

Wedge :>o<:[/color]

5. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Hey Hobbs,

Good to see you up and about - and very glad to hear about the Zine. We definately need to get together and go over that. So how about we set a date of Saturday 22 November at the Hooksett Cinema for the Matrix - Revolutions (given it is still showing there, I have heard it isn't all that great and may be gone by then) and we will get together for dinner afterward and discuss group business and take a look at the Zine.

6. Hobbie107

Hobbie107 Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    Hmm, well it sounds interesting. But I think that I may have an audit coming on that day. It stinks but as teh Asst. Manager it's my job. I can talk to my boss and find out for sure. But If not I will let you all know. About Matrix Revolutions I heard that it was a good movie but the ending was really really bad. But hey I'll let you all know. It's good to be active again. Till then. I'm out like a Elton John.

7. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Well if the 22nd doesn't look good for everyone we will work on another date. I know how it can be so don't worry about it Hobbs.

Jaded

8. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Hey there all,

We are looking at having a meet on Saturday 20 December at the Regal Cimemas in Hooksett to see LOTR - Return of the King (Time to be announced).

Wedge :>o<:
    [/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.