main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN November Book Club

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, Nov 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Date: Monday, Nov. 25st.
    Time: 7:30 pm
    Place: Borders Book Store (Eastland Plaza, 2634 E. Third St.)
    Book: Dark Tide II: Ruin

Social time starts at 7 pm.

I hope to see you then.

2. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to remind everyone of the Nov. Star Wars Book Group @ Borders Bookstore, Mon. Nov. 25th. The Social hour begins @ 7pm & the meeting begins @ 7:30pm. I hope to see you there. News from Carlo Rouse, director of Union Board: Destinations. Union Board will be going to the IMAX to see Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. There will be a costume contest on the bus where the winners will receive a prize. Also on the bus will be a focused debate on George Lucas and the Star Wars phenomena.

Departure time: Saturday, Dec. 7th
    The bus will leave Bloomington @ 6:30pm from the IMU circle drive(please arrive 20 minutes early). The bus will leave the theatre immediately after the movie is over approximately 10:10pm. The bus will return to the IMU circle drive @ approximately 11:15pm.

Participation Fee:
    $12.50 per person (includes transportation and movie ticket)
    The participation fee can be charged to you BURSAR ACCOUNT. This fee is not refundable.

Register at the Activities Desk on the first floor of the IMU.

Again I hope to see you there.

Bloomington Fanforce
    Brian

3. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Hi everyone! A good time was had by all at the Nov. book club meeting. Matt & I discussed the NJO book, Dark Tide 2: Ruin. I hope to see other Star Wars book fans at our next book club meeting in January (Monday, Jan. 27th). There will not be a book club meeting in December. However there will be a merged meeting with the Bloomington Fanforce general meeting in December. The general meeting is pending at the moment. I hope to hold it sometime during the second week in December. I'm going to be asking everyone if Fri., Dec. 13th is a good date for everyone. Once I get a final answer I'll get back with everyone. Thanks! I hope to see everyone at the general meeting in Dec. or at the book club in Jan.

May the Force be with you.
    Norvelle Jedi

4. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    What is the book for Jan?

5. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Thanks EMERALD_GREENE for mentioning the Jan. book question.

January's book for the Star Wars book group will be:
    Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial.

See you in January. Star Wars book group members don't forget to buy Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial at Borders Bookstore in Bloomington. Remember we get a 20% discount off the book. Also, invite your friends to join us in January. They'll have fun. Remember to tell your friends that when they come to the Star Wars book group they'll receive a complementary coupon worth a free coffee, tea or soda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.