November-December Meeting Dec 14th

Discussion in 'Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I guess if you didn't see on the main page I'll post it here as well. Our next meeting...

When-Dec. 14th
    Time-6:00 pm
    Where-O'Charley's(hanes mall parking lot)
    What to bring-A wrapped $10 gift of Star Wars subject matter.
    Agenda-New member to get to know...Brent(a really talented writer if you haven't yet noticed)
    Discuss website and logo.
    Maybe next year we can organize a Toys for Tots. It's to late to discuss it for this x-mas.

Any other suggestions for topic discussion?
  2. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Maybe we can make it a joint meeting with the Greensboro FanForce, if its ok with you guys. I will wait until I hear back from you before I invite anyone. Are the gifts to donate to a charity, or will you be exchanging them with other members?

Chris
  3. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "We would be honored by your presence."

The gift is for exchange among fanforce members.Should be of Star Wars subject matter and cost no more than $10. It's to play a game I'm used to calling Dirty Santa but, some other fan force chapters call it the White elephant gift exchange.

Let me know if I can answer any more questions for you-Let me know asap how many people will be coming 'cos I'm gonna see if they take reservations.
  4. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Man I'm looking forward to this. Can't wait to meet the other sith among the triad. Let the spoilers fly!!!!!

And may the darkside be with you. Always.
  5. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  6. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I should be there as far as I know, I am waiting to hear from the other Greensboro members, I think some of them may have to work though. It will be great to meet you guys.

Chris
  7. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Padawan what is the name of your Greensboro fanforce chapter? Just wondering.
  8. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Greensboro Garrison is the tentative name.
  9. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
  10. VinkFloyd Jedi Knight

star 1
    holy crap. that's today? awesome! i get off at 5 (supposedly) and was gonna be heading out that way to see Two Towers at 8:30 anyway.

i MIGHT be able to come to o'charley's. depends if i'm waiting on other people or not. i may be. we'll see.
  11. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    wish you could have made it Vink....6 people. Best turn out so far. [face_devil]
  12. Padawan311 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I hate I couldnt make it to the meeting. I got stuck further north due to the ice storm, ending up spending all weekend there, just got home today. I hope to be able to meet all of you soon. What are the plans for seeing Return of the King? All of you going together or anything?

Chris
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.