main
side
curve

November-December Meeting Dec 14th

Discussion in 'Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I guess if you didn't see on the main page I'll post it here as well. Our next meeting...

When-Dec. 14th
    Time-6:00 pm
    Where-O'Charley's(hanes mall parking lot)
    What to bring-A wrapped $10 gift of Star Wars subject matter.
    Agenda-New member to get to know...Brent(a really talented writer if you haven't yet noticed)
    Discuss website and logo.
    Maybe next year we can organize a Toys for Tots. It's to late to discuss it for this x-mas.

Any other suggestions for topic discussion?

2. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Maybe we can make it a joint meeting with the Greensboro FanForce, if its ok with you guys. I will wait until I hear back from you before I invite anyone. Are the gifts to donate to a charity, or will you be exchanging them with other members?

Chris

3. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    "We would be honored by your presence."

The gift is for exchange among fanforce members.Should be of Star Wars subject matter and cost no more than $10. It's to play a game I'm used to calling Dirty Santa but, some other fan force chapters call it the White elephant gift exchange.

Let me know if I can answer any more questions for you-Let me know asap how many people will be coming 'cos I'm gonna see if they take reservations.

4. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Man I'm looking forward to this. Can't wait to meet the other sith among the triad. Let the spoilers fly!!!!!

And may the darkside be with you. Always.

5. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
  6. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I should be there as far as I know, I am waiting to hear from the other Greensboro members, I think some of them may have to work though. It will be great to meet you guys.

Chris

7. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Padawan what is the name of your Greensboro fanforce chapter? Just wondering.

8. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Greensboro Garrison is the tentative name.

9. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Very cool I dig it.

10. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    holy crap. that's today? awesome! i get off at 5 (supposedly) and was gonna be heading out that way to see Two Towers at 8:30 anyway.

i MIGHT be able to come to o'charley's. depends if i'm waiting on other people or not. i may be. we'll see.

11. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    wish you could have made it Vink....6 people. Best turn out so far. [face_devil]

12. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I hate I couldnt make it to the meeting. I got stuck further north due to the ice storm, ending up spending all weekend there, just got home today. I hope to be able to meet all of you soon. What are the plans for seeing Return of the King? All of you going together or anything?

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.