main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX November Fan Force Meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Nov 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Due to the Alamo Height Holiday Night Parade, our November Fan Force Meeting will be held on Saturday, November 20 at 7:30PM AT DENNY'S ACROSS FROM CENTRAL MARKET! Please contact me at jedigroupie@hotmail.com if you have any questions regarding the parade or the meeting.

See you there!
    Lisa

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I am trying to come up with a style for our member profile section of our webpage and I will be at the meeting to compile ideas of what people would like to see so I can get this info to John.

See you there peeps.

3. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I will be at the meeting Bro !!!

- John

4. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Ok - I have got to say this - now mind you I have had quite a FEW drinks over the evening hangin out with Scott and his buddy at Clicks but I have to say that THIS MEETING was one of the BEST meetings we have had!!!

Can't wait for all the things we discussed at the meeting to move forward.

Take Care Friends

and CONGRATS TO OUR NEW VICE-CHANCELLOR MARSELLES COE - we couldn't pick a better person Bro !!!

So this means if Lisa should "pass on" (watch out for them stairs Lisa) than Marselles would take over - MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

Ok - now time to go sleepies !!!

Laterz

John

5. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Ahhh, but it is my job to ensure that Lisa's reign is for a thousand generations. Heh!

Seriously, though, I'm honored to be thought of in such high regard. I'm going to be the same old stupid head I always am, but I'm going to be a little more involved in events.

Thank you all who attended the meeting. We had a blast as always. It was good to see you all.

If anyone wants to blab SW or any other unrelated subject, give me a ring or drop me an email!

210-670-2712
    Mcoe@satx.rr.com

6. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    First of all, the parade was really great! Thanks to Brent and Nick who made their costume debuts with the FanForce, and my mom for allowing us the use of her deer killing machine(Chrysler Sebring). It was really great to see the reaction of the kids in the crowd to our costumes and lightsabers, even some of the police got into it too! Thanks also to the USS Bexar for inviting us to join them in the parade, especially Robert, Amy and Kevin! You are the best!

As for the meeting, I have to agree that was definitely one of our best meetings ever. I want to thank everyone who showed up: Rob, Ian, Brent, Cat, Kevin, Robert, Amy and her mom, uhhh...Nick, Scott, Steve, our new Vice Chancellor: Marselles, oh...and John too. I hope I didn't forget anyone. I think we got a lot accomplished at this meeting, and we had a great time as usual.

On a more serious note, Scott's friend, Steve, had a very serious wreck early this morning, and he needs all our prayers, positive thoughts and healing energy directed his way. Get well soon, Steve!

Lisa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.