main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN November FanForce meeting?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Well once again it appears that my work schedule will interfere with FanForce. I will once again be working Monday through Friday, but this time it will be 3-12am and I will not have alternating days off. This means I can't do weeknight meetings at all so it's either meet Saturday or Sunday sometime or do something else.

I actually like the new schedule but it will pretty much kill the current FanForce. I know that there has already been discussion on this situation when it sprung up in the past, but I thought I would see if there was any hope of being able to work things out somehow. If it's not possible it's cool, but I thought I would see if shifting to a weekend meeting time would work.

2. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    week-ends sound good with me

3. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Yeah, and no sooner do I say that but now they are doing another shift bidding process. Appearantly even these new schedules have to change as they will be open on Sunday so I may be able to do weekdays again. I'll know for sure by Monday, so I'll let you guys/gals know then.

4. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Well it looks like starting November 9th I will have Friday and Saturday off, 3-12am every other day, so would Fridays work for everyone who comes Wednesdays? If so I'll set it up for November 14th at the usual time and place.

5. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Oops, Sorry guys couldn't make it. I was in NC trying to track down a job. Maybe next month. Hope you all had fun

ang

6. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Actually, I'm pretty sure no one came. I showed up about 7:00 or so and hung out for about 5-10 minutes but I didn't see anyone so I left. No big deal really but I'm guessing that the next meeting will end up better.

7. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    I hope so. I hate that we had to miss it, I get laid off at the end of this month so I should have some more time on my hands, lol.

8. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Sorry I had to miss it as well... I was out with the gang watching Looney Tunes: Back in Action that night... which I recommend, BTW...

Anyone see the latest SW Insider? :D

Fenn

9. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    OMG OMG I didn't look at it until you told me CONGRATS!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.