main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN November FanForce meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    The next meeting for the Knoxville FanForce chapter will be on Friday November 19th at 7:00pm at Mancino's Pizza and Grinders on Middlebrook Pike. The location has changed for the November meeting just to try something new, so don't go to Mr. Gatti's or you'll be all alone with those screaming kids. :)

As always, if anyone needs directions or has any questions, feel free to post here, PM, or email me.

See you guys there!

2. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Well guys I hate to say it, but it doesn't look like I will be able to make the meeting tonight. After work I have to head out and pick up my car and then it looks like I have to go deal with a family matter that I would rather not go into here.

If I get lucky I may be able to make it later tonight, but if not I apologize and I will definitely be there next time. :(

3. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    Due to an illness I can't even drive my own car or stray very far from the house. Meaning I won't be able to make it either, I really hate it, I wanted to go really bad.

Angi

4. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Well, I had a nice sandwich, drank a lot of root beer, and read a healthy chunk of a book I was glad I had with me, since no one else showed up...

Fenn

5. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    It sucks that you were by yourself, but be lucky you could eat that sandwich... I haven't had anything to eat since Wed. Morning... :(

6. TheWombat

TheWombat Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    I gotta come by one of these meetings someday. I'm so lazy.

7. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    First off, I hope you get to feeling better soon Angi!

Secondly, I'm sorry to hear that no one made it out besides John for the meeting, so next time we meet up dinner's on me buddy.

Thirdly, I didn't have to deal with the family issue I was telling you guys about until today (fortunately!) and while I could have come out as a result, with everything that has been going on I just wasn't in the right frame of mind for it to be honest. I've been in charge of too much junk lately and I needed to take a break from myself, so of all the things I went to an icebears game with a couple of the folks I work with. Interestingly enough, at least one of the people I went with seems very interested in joining up, so we may have at least one new member. I mean I hate what happened at the meeting and I know I was a big doofus for not going when I could have and I apologize, but it may have actually helped the group to grow so that's kind of cool.

Fourth and lastly, Wombat if you live out this way and you have never come to a meeting, what are you waiting on? Tell you what, make it to the next meeting and I'll buy you a coke. Sound good? :)

8. smuggler1186

smuggler1186 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh my gosh, John, I'm sorry! I couldn't come this time because I was working on a catering late! That really sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.