main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson November Food Drive

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Pictures are up

TFF Photobucket Click on November 19 Thanksgiving Food Drive

But I am having a problem with vertical pictures not loading correctly [face_frustrated] I sent Photobucket a message.

Also, did anyone tape the news? Were we on it?

And Damien, I'm PMing you the password to the Photobucket account so you can upload your pics. ;)

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Damien as always was up and for the task and made sure to get the news on tape.. and will provide a copy for anyone that would like one.. I for one can't wait to get mine.

3. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    [image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/November%2019%20Thanksgiving%20Food%20Drive/19.jpg]

OK, what's the caption for this picture?

"The spots are strong with this one"

"They must have hidden the plans in the dog poop, send a detachment down to retrieve it. See to it personally comander, their will be no one to stop us this time"

Sorry, had to think of something

4. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    [image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/November%2019%20Thanksgiving%20Food%20Drive/23.jpg]
    "Boba wanted a dog, not going to happen"

5. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    [image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/November%2019%20Thanksgiving%20Food%20Drive/32.jpg]

Remember kids : Let the wookie win

6. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    we only raised $56 in cash.. but still not bad.. think the best thing is to give $36 to the foodbank and use $20 toward the purchase.. the foodbank said we could take $50 off the top.. but I think considering we only raised $56 that would not be fair.. in any case.. I will take the money to gamestop in two weeks and cover the rest of the cost. If anyone wants to pitch in you can.. but you do not have too.. as it was my brainstorm to do the game..

however.. an idea for the future comes to mind.. of a raffle.. if we had a major fun star wars item that comes out in 2006.. we could sell raffle tickets for the item and donate the money to a local charity.. just a thought.. we would sell the raffle tickets for several weeks at a $1 a pop.. and then we should be able to raise a fair amount of money.. as long as you are someone willing to ask for folks to buy raffle tickets..

7. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dec 7, 2004
    OK, most of the pictures are fixed. I don't know what happened and I need to check my email to see.

I also have a link on my sithwench.net page to the Photobucket and here to the forum.

8. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    awesome and great.. I love the photobucket layout you did.

9. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Alright, that was awesome, even thgouh we did not raise a ton of mone the amount of food and the news justifies our being there. I loved it,even though I was dying in that coffin of a costume, I wonder if Ill ever et to wear my Tie Pilot! Since I have Vader, seems no one wants anything else, but I really love it.

Thanks Damien, Jack, and Hope for helping seal my in the costume, especially with the bucket. I havnt seen the news yet, how did I sound? I bet it was awful.

10. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Naaaa, U were great

11. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dec 7, 2004
    OK, thanks to Damien for getting me the rest of the pictures.

And the caption for this one is:

But I don't want to grow up to be just like Anakin! :(

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/November%2019%20Thanksgiving%20Food%20Drive/PB190015.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.