main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

November Funness

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Oct 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    It's a night where we will be interacting with Attack of the Clones. Can't they move the game? I mean really, what's more importat? football or Star Wars?

2. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    What time are we going to start?

3. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    Maybe I read to fast, or I didn't pay well enough attention to the posts, But Can we answer the following in a more orderly fashion:
    1st: Whats the Plan?
    2nd: When is it going to Happen?
    3rd: Where is it going to Happen?
    4th: What will we need to bring?
    Phew! Thanx. I know I don't post that often but playing catch-up is like flying a broken Millenium Falcon through an asteroid field.

By the way, I think we are all insane. its the other People who AREN'T INSANE that scare me. Those People also think that MUZAK in elevators is groovy.

Toad

4. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I was thinking like 6 or 7 or someoplace in there.

5. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Here the deal Toad.

We are all going to meet at Mary's house to watch Attack of the Clones. However, while we wathc we'll be playing along. I don't want to give too much away, so take my word for it, it'll be fun. I want it something like when you go see Rocky Horror Picture Show. We'll have props to be used and something like a script.

Don't worry about asking what's going on. We actually haven't said much about what we're doing because we want it to be kinda "fly by the seat of your pants."

6. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    You don't like easy listening toad? Goodness! 8-}

7. Darth_Doug

Darth_Doug Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2002
    OK, I think that the game is set for 1:00 pm, so it looks like that won't be too much of a conflict. Now we just have to convince the wife... I'll keep you posted.

8. mini_pounce

mini_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2002
    *flies by the seat of her pants to the big ball of cheese also known as "the moon"*

*giggles* the moon. The MOON!... THE M-O-O-N... what a funny word...

who comes up with these names anyway?

.OOH! cheddar...

~Auts,the mini-pounce-ifier-er~

9. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    What Rob said, sorry I didn't see your post or I would have made mention of it.

10. TheRookie

TheRookie Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2002
    Alas, I am sorry I wont be able to attend. I am going to be out of town. Darn....

11. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Darn. :(

;)

12. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Oh as far as the DVD release of AotC I don't have anything planned really. But I do have cards to both Sam's Club and Costco if you want to get it from there. The price won't be as low as someplaces but you will get a copy of the movie.

If anyone is interested, please say so here.

13. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Guys,

The Provo Fanforce will be joining the 725th for a costumed appearance at the Fort Union Media Play in honor of the AOTC DVD release.

Here are the details...

Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 7-9pm
    Media Play
    Family Center @ Ft Union
    7170 South 1000 East
    Midvale

Anyone else want to come? The more the merrier! ;)

14. Darth_Doug

Darth_Doug Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2002
    Awesome!

15. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    I'm not sure the Provo group can get much merrier! Woot!

16. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    My dog, Lacey, is up-tight. She acts like a tweeker. She barks at everything. The vacuum. The lawn mower. The doorbell. Me. I have no idea what she's thinking. She always has a ball in her mouth. She wants me to throw it and play with her but she won't give it to me. I chase her. She hides under the kitchen table. She stares at me as if to say "Come and get you clumsy human." Or maybe some thing to the effect of "The only way you'll get this ball is if you crawl under here with me." I give in and crawl in after her. She runs. Now she's outside. With the ball in her mouth she pops her head in through the dog door. She's wondering why I didn't give chase. I say "I can't follow you out the dog door. It's for dogs. I know that if I open the door and go out after you you'll come back inside." I love my dog, so I go out. She's back in. She's under the table again. I give up. Sitting typing at my computer console she drops the ball at my feet. She sits three feet away waiting for when I'll pick it up and throw it for her. I pause, bend over, nearly falling from my chair. My hand moves nearer and nearer to the ever elusive ball. Ten inches, five inches, two inches. Whoosh! it's gone. Back under the table, Lacey looks at me with that stinkin' ball in her mouth.

17. mini_pounce

Oct 19, 2002
    ...my cats breath smells like cat food...

18. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    ...MY breath smells like cat food...

19. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    [face_laugh]

You know Rob, if you want I can bring Gus over to play with Lacy, I don't think he's played with a female dog yet. Yes I know my dog is very strange, but what do you expect when you get fixed at 8 weeks?

20. ImDaBudge

May 2, 2002
    Well Mary, I've got two dogs. Lacey and Maggie. Lacey is the submissive one. We had her for about a year before getting Maggie. It twisted Lacey's personality. Maggie wants all the attention. Any time that someone tries to pet Lacey Maggie comes along and gets in the way. She'll literally stand between me a Lacey.

Gus is strange, I don't think Lacey and Maggie need any more interaction between other dogs.

21. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    He's not that strange, he's just funny looking. I blame my brother for that one, it's his dog.

22. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    I bet you all didn't know that Muzak uses hidden subliminal (sp) messages. The grocery store I worked for uses Muzak to make customers buy more.

*lowers head*

and I was involved in it knowingly

23. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    btw

when are we going to go to VEGAS for ATOC I-MAX?

vegas vegas

eh eh eh

vegas

24. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    We can talk about a Vegas trip at a meeting maybe.

25. mini_pounce

Oct 19, 2002
    Vegas? ooooh.. purdy lights... *awes*

ya know what i think? i think frio-man and side-kick-statistic scare me... *nod*

*hides behind her puter screen*

mini-POOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUNC...E!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.