Omaha, NE November gathering

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3

....is anyone even interested in having a meeting? [face_plain]
  2. banthagrl Jedi Knight

star 1

Sorry we missed the movie - we were doing a Harry Potter thing (better than the first one!) We won't be around today either - roadtripping to KC to see AotC on IMAX...

3. Rhi-Lan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Damn, people... A road trip would have been nice to know about. I'd kinda like to meet some of you folks sometime, so I hope we can get a firm date for a meeting soon.
    MTFBWY, The New Guy.
  4. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, would be nice to know if I should expect someone...
  5. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll show up. :(
    I'll even bring a new tape of stuff. We all know what a hit my last tape was.
  6. Rhi-Lan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sunday the 25th? I'll need to know the address of the place, too. Lord I hate being the newbie. You guys have a great day!
  7. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nope, not the 25th. Today, usually around 6 pm. And the place would be at paperclipX's apartment. We'll get ya directions.If we have it, that is. pX, you've got 2 potential attendee's. :D
  8. Rhi-Lan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Today at six sounds fine. Address? And what are we gonna do? Check out the DVD? Or did that already happen?
  9. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    We can get you the address as soon as we get a confirmation from pX that he is going to host it. We usually have our meetings on the 3rd sunday of each month. They had a DVD party last week, and I'm thinking that's why no one's responding to this thread. Maybe they all think that was the meeting. We'd probably watch the DVD(maybe not all of it, just disc 2?). I make these tapes for the meetings. I have a capture card on my pc, and I make tapes of all these weird odds and ends that I download from the net. And I've got some good stuff this time out.
  10. sith_itch Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, I plan to be there. Hopefully we will have more than 3 showing up, again.
  11. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry I haven't been around lately. We've been making and working on a short film the last few months, and all my extra time has gone to that.

I'm still trying to keep the web site updated, and hopefully I'll have some new pictures posted soon. (I'll call you about those Mark.)

I'm still hopeing for a "Life Day" party next month. I will be free by then. Talk to you guys soon, and let me know if there's anything that needs to be posted.

boB

P.S. Check out our movie site: The Telephone
  12. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, yes. My home this is! Come one, come all, I will serve up my abode for us!
  13. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Could someone pm Rhi-Lan the directions, please? I'm busy adding to the "Tape". Rhi-lan,if you look at the header of this page, you'll see the field where it says "logged in as:" look over two fields, and you'll see a field that says: Private messages". To send and recieve private messages. When you have one waiting, it say "1 message' or something like that. Just click on it.
  14. Rhi-Lan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks all! See you there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.