November Meet and Eat

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by jedimika, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Okay, spoke w/Dar at Halloween and he would like his going away dinner at Buca Di Beppo?s on Saturday November 20th. We forgot to discuss a time but let?s shoot for our usual time of 7PM, that way if people have other plans during the day they could still maybe make it for dinner. Since this is a Saturday night, reservations will fill up early so we don?t want to wait too long. I?ll give people 1 week to post up their interest and then I?ll try to make the reservations for the desired day/time. So if you even think you can make it post up.

http://www.bucadibeppo.com/locations/default1701.aspx

2051 South Hurstbourne Parkway
    Louisville, KY 40220
    (502) 493-2426
  2. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Consider me plus one.

Would it possibly be an issue to make it Sunday the 21st instead? Work issues are pushing me to reschedule.
  3. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Of course we can make it Sunday the 21st. Wouldn't be much of a dinner if you couldn't be there :)
  4. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    put me down for me and becka
  5. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    We shall be there... put us down for two. [face_batting]
  6. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    put me down as well.
  7. Cungr_Vanck Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cognus and I will be there.
  8. Kepare Jedi Knight

star 1
    New here, but I've met a few of you. I'm the jolly, fat guy in a skirt Dar calls Carebear from over on the Mercs' site. I'll be attending as well.
  9. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Excellent! Glad to have you!
  10. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    Go ahead and put me plus 1. This may change closer to the date, but at least we'll be covered either way.
  11. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be Darth Pancreas's plus one

:)
    Jammies
  12. 11-11 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Sadly, we will be out of town that weekend and will not be able to make it. Give Dar an extra hug for us and have a fantastic evening!:)

We wish you well Dar and in your journey ahead, and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
  13. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Reservation has been made under my last name for Sunday the 21st at 7PM. See you all there!
  14. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2

[face_dancing] Hi Carebear! It'll be great to have you with us! We're a barrel of [face_monkey] when we're all together! 8-}
  15. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Is this in the same lot as the theater?
  16. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't think so Rel, It is more closer to the corner of Taylorsville and Hersborne. But. Not.
  17. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey Relin, no, it's on the same side of Hurstbourne, but on the other side of Taylorsville Rd. Do you know where the Kinko's is? It's not quite as far down as Kinko's, but on the same side of the Rd. I hope that helped. [face_batting]
  18. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Last night was AWESOME! You just can't go wrong with Boopies! =D= I had a wonderful time, we actually closed the place down!! [face_beatup] I was successful in getting a little tipsy, and the ride home was also fun... we listened to loud music, and I think I talked poor Banes ears off! How I accomplished that over the music is anyones guess! :p At any rate, the night began and ended fabulously! Love you guys to pieces! Have a wonderful week! [face_batting]
  19. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I want to thank you guys all sooooo much. The cookies and gifts are awesome, the dinner was absolutely AMAZING! I had so much fun spending time with you guys last night you have no idea. On behalf of Showtunes, Lindsay, and myself, I thank you guys for such a wonderful dinner. Really, you don't know how much it means to me. I love you guys all so very much.

Last night was full of fun and laughs that I hope to take with me down range. I'm so thankful to have such good friends as you guys.

I had such a good time, and the only real down side is I lost my camera... I had it when we left after that last picture, and thought it was in my pocket... but it wasn't. I've searched my truck, all my pockets and gift bags, and Showtunes and Lindsay looked through their things and found nothing. Lindsay even drove back to the parking lot to see if it was laying around somewhere and found nothing... :( I called the restaraunt this morning to see if they'd had anything turned in and the lady said her manager wasn't there to check the office or safe. So... here's hoping. If not... I'm so bummed to lose so many great photos.

But that sour note aside, I had so much fun that I can't wait to see everyone again in December.

Once again, thank you all SOOOOOOOO much for such a wonderful evening!
  20. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    brother, thank you. you and showtunes both.
  21. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    What a great time! That will have to become our "special occasion" restaurant.
    Dar, sorry to hear about your camera. Hope it turns up. I have a few pictures I just got finished downloading. Everyone feel free to swipe and share.
    http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/LGA%20Buca%2011-21-10/

22. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    Brandy and I had a great time as well. It was very nice to meet those of you I had not before. Can't wait for the next get together :)
  23. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm so sorry Dar mis-placed his camera, but it's nice that you got these great [:D] photos Mika, all was not lost.
  24. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Pictures or no, you all will not forget that a bunch of nerds are thinking about you when you are down range.
  25. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3

LMAO!!! This! Dar, regardless if you find the camera or not, this is true, and you will have many more photo ops. This I'm sure of :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.