main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO November meeting- 11/13/04 to see Incredibles

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Glad to see you all had fun. Can't wait for the December meeting. :D

2. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    I had my doubts about you Christian, but you turned out to be a pretty cool guy.

You shouldn't have doubted that in the first place...

3. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I knew all along... :D

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    PICTURES ARE UP!!

No adult bevs had anything to do with the pictures of Amy and me (I had none). No promises on the pictures of Jon though.

If everyone needs/wants me to I can give commentary on the photos.

5. Maygin

Maygin Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2002
    Holy crap... could I look any more vampire like?! I never have like your normal red-eye in pics, nooooo, I've gotta have demon-I'm-gonna-incinerate-you-red-eye.

BTW, the boob-measuring deal... I'm still laughing about that.

6. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Great pics! Too much info with the whole measuring thing...

I've gotta have demon-I'm-gonna-incinerate-you-red-eye.
    LOL!
    But Darth Maul eyes are cool... :D I usually have red eye in pics too, most of the time at night because of my stupid glasses... ;)

7. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    Maybe it's a good thing I didn't go. Pretty girls... beer... boob-measuring..... Sounds like I'd have had too much fun!

8. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    I.....

Can't follow up to that. Last time I was at something like that it was at the Ren Faire cast party. [face_blush] All I can say is yikes.

I don't go to a lot of parties really. To tell you the truth, I really don't like going to places or parties where I don't know a lot of people. It kind of freaks me out, almost like a phobia or something. I can go to the STLFF parties because I feel like I know you all pretty good, and we all share the same interests obviously. But for instance, I never like going to dances, especially school ones, because one, I can't dance, two, WAY too much people that I can't stand in one place and I don't feel in the least bit comfortable around, and three, I feel like the things I do aren't 'accepted'. I'm even debating whether or not I'm going to go to prom. Once again, one, it would cost me $100+ for two (it's about $50 per person), two, dancing is involved, three, I can have so much more fun going somewhere else or doing something I feel comfortable doing for a whole lot less!! The best things in life you don't really have to pay $100+ to do. Just hanging out with your close friends is priceless. I did go to a school dance once, and that was a night from Hell. Almost literally. It was one of the worst nights I have ever had. I mainly went so people could get off my freakin' back and stop asking me "How can you say you hate school dances when you've never even been to one?" Well I did. And I was unfortunately right.
    Anyways, the same goes with other parties I have been to with other people I have known and have called 'friends' once. You think you know someone... High school is full of a bunch of backstabbing liars. I only have a few people I know that I can call friends anymore. My trust has faltered with most. Ever since the beginning of high school, I have stopped trusting a lot of people. I tend to have issues with it. But it's getting better, because I know better people now. I just had to wait a while for it to happen. :)

[/rant]
    Sorry for that rant. ;) I just got carried away... Wanted to get that off my chest. I feel I can talk to you guys about it. :)

9. Maygin

Aug 13, 2002
    HIGHSCHOOL SUCKED!!

10. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    I just gotta point out that we weren't measuring our boobs, but our ribs just under them... :)

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Exactly, sorry boys.

12. Maygin

Aug 13, 2002
    ...measuring boobs...naked barbies...pointing out boob-grabs in ROTJ... I'm suprised there aren't a lot more guys at these meetings :*

13. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Yeah...I was waiting for someone to mention the pic of Jon with the naked Barbie and the Fur-Real kitten. I thought we were being quite clever when we took that pic.

14. Maygin

Aug 13, 2002
    And I thought he looked quite happy.

15. LeraTheElf

LeraTheElf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2004
    Maybe it's good I didn't go. I wouldn't have measured up to you girls. What started the whole boob measurement neway? My problem with my chest is that I'm too small to go strapless and to big to go braless. Life just isn't fair...

Scott...I'm gonna get you dancing one of these days. You're just going to have to accept that. Then we can go clubbing.;)

16. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    **Wonders if he should post or view anymore in this topic**

Scott...I'm gonna get you dancing one of these days. You're just going to have to accept that. Then we can go clubbing.

[face_worried]

17. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    Alright, Scott. Ever seen Footloose? I'll be your Kevin Bacon. ;)

Actually, hang around me enough and the attitude kinda rubs off accidentally. I bring out the inner wildman. :D

18. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    Looks like I missed a good one.

19. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I forgot to mention this earlier, but I feel your pain about high school Scott. I talk to 1 person from my high school. Parties can be rough too, besides the ones we have, I tend to stear clear of them. Too many people in one place frighten me.

Those who didn't make it really missed a good one :p

20. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Scott: I went to 2 proms. They both sucked. Don't waste your time and money.

And for those wondering, I was incapacitated all night due to several factors: lack of sleep, driving for 6 hours, not having eaten, etc...

21. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    I, on the other hand, love parties. I hate missing them.

I didn't think high school was that bad either. Back then there was a party every week, barely any resposibility and hangovers that didn't last 3 days. Me and three of my closest friends from high school still get together every couple of months for a little brew-time.

Dajuan - I think you and Randy met them on the fourth of July.

Scott - I went to four proms (paid for them all by my little old self too) and had a blast at three of them. One was not too good, but that has more to do with the girl, than the event. Also went to three winter "socials", had a blast at those as well.

Life's too short, you have to make your own good times. It's what we do at the monthlys and beer meetings.

22. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Probably did, everyone there was great. I remember a couple guys you gave a lot of trouble too, probably them. Your parties rock Tim.

23. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Hey Voija, I don't buy your excuse. The meeting started at Chevys so you didn't have any reason to be hungry, they you went and saw a movie, thats good for an hour and a half of sleep. And driving, well, I don't really see how that can incap you, I have done some serious driving on little sleep, and don't understand that argument.

24. DarthShoey

Oct 28, 2003
    Drive through Kansas - it'll put anybody to sleep

25. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Done that as well. I must say, even without the endless cornfields, the drive from here to chicago isn't much better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.