November meeting coming up.

Discussion in 'San Joaquin Valley, CA' started by MotherPalpatine, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Just reminding the brave Jedi shepherds that this Friday, November 19, 2004 is our next meeting. Remember that we were to discuss upcoming activities such as LosCon, fund raising, and membership along with the usual fun. I would like to know if there is still an interest in a Guild. I also made copies of last months minutes so we could refer back to things talked about when Master Ash could keep her shepherds under control. Okay maybe just one amok shepherd, and I still like the "universal domination nazi" idea.
    A quick update on our front; The crazy old wizard has moved out of the cupboard under the stairs at the Dursley's. His back is better and a cat may have been adopted. I am learning to have fun with fiberoptics.

Until later, keep to the shadows.
    Golda
  2. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, this Jedi is going to be in training this Friday night, where he will be giving a spellbinding presentation on Gestalt Learning Theory to an equally number of other bored students. And due to said continued training and such, Master Ash and myself will be having to miss this years LosCon.

I'll see about sending Master Ash over to keep a certain Jedi Padawan in line. (Not a Knight YET, Ani!) Glad to hear that the Crazy Old Wizard's time under the stairs is over and he has a real place now. Have fun with the fiberoptics and I was wondering...

any more cookies?

Master K
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.