main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA November Meeting, Sunday 11/18 at 5pm

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LizardJedi, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    Come to the meeting! A little different time and date, but same ol' place.

Sunday, Nov 18th
    5pm
    Lamppost Pizza in Orange
    1829 E. Chapman Ave.
    Orange (92686)

2. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    Meeting Minutes!

Yes, I know these are 3 days late. Sorry about that. Real life takes over sometimes.

Upcoming events:

December Holiday Party: Details so far are:
    Dec 16th (Sunday) at the Clubhouse by Rion's house. Be prepared to bring something yummy. And remember that Aaron and Liz don't like pasta salad, so we don't need 10 people bringing pasta salad. Razz

Also, there will be a white elephant gift exchange at the party. So if you want to participate, bring a white elephant. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, or are from New Orleans where they call it something different, just ask and someone will tell you.

January: So Cal Fan Force Olympics:
    No I haven't forgotten about this, I've just been busy. So look for a thread on this soon. Probably after finals.

Costuming Workshop - On hold until the holidays are over and everyone is back to a somewhat sane schedule. If you are involved in the project, be sure you go vote in the thread to decide where we're going to have the next one.

Mo'neys

We bought some mini lightsabers for use in our little OCSA shows, but we stills haz teh moniez, and collected dues.

Trivia Quiz:
    James provided the quiz even though he wasn't there. It was all abbv.s Thats right, I can't spell it.
    Anyways, Matt won, with Aaron coming in 2nd. So Matt will have a quiz for us next month.

Attendence:

Liz (LizardJedi), Rion (3720to1), Matt (mdtillard), Russel (jedirage), Carrie (CarrisAsLeia), Chris (Dog_Gumbo), Carole (Arkady), Shawn (Shades), Aaron (Aaron-Wan-Kenobi), Phil (falcon)

Thats right people, LORI MISSED A MEETING! Razz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.