November Meeting

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    It's the Daytona Bowl down by A1A (I think off of Ridgewood?). I'm not going to be able to make the call though, so if you could look up the number (probably in a phone book) that'd be great. Cool?
  2. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    No reserves for Cosmic and it starts at 1045. I think it would be a good idea to get there quite early, say around 10-1015 and do a little trooping.
  3. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cosmic Bowling starts at 11 and goes to 2. There is no reserving lanes and meeting around 7 we could all go out to eat before and then go bowling.
    Cat
  4. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone going in costume? If so, are you going to be in costume at 7?
  5. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm starting to reconsider whether or not I want to costume. My concern is that I know how smokey bowling alleys tend to get (especially down here) and I really don't want to get my precious costume all nasty smelling. It is really hard to wash certain parts of it and I try to keep it as clean as possible.

If bowling doesn't start until 11, do you guys think it would be too bad if we pushed back our meeting time to something more like 8pm? I am currently working on a group project (due Monday) and I would really appreciate any extra working time if we can fit it in. I know it's totally a last minute request, but do you guys think it is do-able?
  6. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    8 is fine. I'll show up at 7 to let everyone know that we're meeting at 8.
    Cat
  7. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Or if you guys want to meet somewhere and I can catch up to you a little later...

I just don't think I'm going to be able to pull away from this as early as I had expected. Sorry guys!
  8. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    S'okay. We'll just meet at 8 in the Tallmon Commons. From there, we can decide where to go eat.
  9. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool. See ya then!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.